Our valued sponsor

I - Account EMI

I'm curious, and did you had any luck with your strategy so far?

@ dlttrading ... Okay, thanks for the reply. I appreciate the effort if you're under the belief they have defrauded you.

What response (if any) has i-Account given you about your lost funds?

Has ANYONE gotten a response or update from i-Account recently? Personally I believe they have disappeared with all client funds = 100% fraud and 100% in the wind :(

Hi @protonos, I fully share your beliefs, the last reply i got from i-account's support as follows:
Dear XXXXXX,

Good day.

Kindly note that the card load request you've submitted on Nov.28 has been refunded to your account balance on Dec.18.

As regard to your withdrawal transfers, we are still experiencing problems and will be expecting delays due to the high volume of withdrawal requests.

We will let you know once there's an update on this.

Our sincerest apologies for the inconvenience we've brought to you.

Regards,
i-Account Support

The date of the email is 25 Dec, 2019. Since then, deafening silence.

Hi @protonos, I fully share your beliefs, the last reply i got from i-account's support as follows:
Dear XXXXXX,

Good day.

Kindly note that the card load request you've submitted on Nov.28 has been refunded to your account balance on Dec.18.

As regard to your withdrawal transfers, we are still experiencing problems and will be expecting delays due to the high volume of withdrawal requests.

Regards,
i-Account Support

same emails they send since 5 months !!! what news on this words ?? nothing ! they are big cheaters and they just delayed time ! but full names are posted to HK police and interpolice so soon this scammers will finish on jail

Reactions: Tai
Dear XXXXXX,

Good day.

Regards,
i-Account Support

this has been posted here a few times before. Nothing new other then no one will get their money it seems.

Funny email from I-account, to tell me to send some documents!!!!!!

Attachments

• DCF2E76A-5B50-41F1-8305-D3D1105F21E1.jpeg
    DCF2E76A-5B50-41F1-8305-D3D1105F21E1.jpeg
    293 KB · Views: 223
I have been watching this forum for almost a year. Is there anyone out there that can tell me with some confidence that this is not a scam and it is worth my time to try to get my money back ? My husband keeps telling me to consider out money lost. I have always been the one to have faith in the human race.

I have been watching this forum for almost a year. Is there anyone out there that can tell me with some confidence that this is not a scam and it is worth my time to try to get my money back ? My husband keeps telling me to consider out money lost. I have always been the one to have faith in the human race.
you forgot your money if you not contact interpolice

It is 100% a scam. I think your husband is right. I have more faith in alien life ns3 than I do in i-Account.

I have had an I-Account since 2014 without any problems. Not until "Circle Jerk" come along last summer and took over. At that point, I was unable to use the credit card associated with my accounts. I tried unsuccessfully since September 2019 to find out from them what the problem is. I finally received two responses from them February 15, 2020. One response had to do with the dormant account fee they have been taking from each of my three accounts, $100.00 monthly, or $300.00 monthly since November. I indicated that the accounts had not been inactive for 12 months yet, and they were only inactive since August because I could no longer use my credit/debit card and I was not putting in monies if I didn't know what was going on, and I was not able to withdraw my monies. They replied that the dormant account fees would continue to come out until I completed the Verification process. The other response they sent was to do with my withdrawal request and they said the same thing: complete the Verification process in order to transfer monies out.

So they have not disappeared. Someone over there is apparently still jerking people around.

Latest Threads