Our valued sponsor

I - Account EMI

You need to contact HK customs to file a complaint. They will most likely ask you to come to HK to make a witness statement in person. While there you should make submit a complaint with the Police and seek a lawyer. This is what has been advised to me and I will be taking this course of action if things do not change by Aug 1st.

Yes, same for me. I emailed them daily but no reply. I did get a reply when I accepted the transfer to Circle Pay LLC but no details of the timeframe

Any reason you "accepted" Circlepay? We denied them and told them send us our money, but no response.

This whole thing is a scam. I wish someone would take the wheel on this one, we would be happy to jump on a class action case.

Sadly it went out to be a SCAM I have a close friend that struggle to get his money out from there.

Do you know what is this company Circle Pay LLC. Is it the one in USA? We need to know what is doing the organization? I'm not sure that the HK police is doing something right now. I've already made a complaint to the Customs and Excices (Financial Police) concerning Payedge Limited. Now we have to do it concerning this new company.

Not yet, they are not circle.com. Circle pay LLC seems to be in Georgia.

The following companies have business collboration in providing certain services.Circle Pay LLC is licensed with a Free Industrial Zone (Registered Number 412746765) license by Georgian Huashun International Industrial Investment Group LTD.

Not yet, they are not circle.com. Circle pay LLC seems to be in Georgia.

The following companies have business collboration in providing certain services.Circle Pay LLC is licensed with a Free Industrial Zone (Registered Number 412746765) license by Georgian Huashun International Industrial Investment Group LTD.
but there is anyway for contact this company in georgia ? Circle pay LLC
or atleast can we ask what the hell is happen with i-account ??

Latest Threads