Our valued sponsor

I - Account EMI

Regulated by Georgia?

Terms and conditions:

Circle Pay also reserves the authority to request additional identification upon the transaction and/or series of transactions of the amount of funds exceeds GEL 30,000 (or its equivalent in other currency) in settlements or carry out domestic or/and cross-border wire transfers that exceeds GEL 1500 (or its equivalent in another currency), or you are from higher risk area defined by the National Bank of Georgia on the basis of proposition of the Financial Monitoring Service of Georgia (FMS). The additional transaction documents at any stage of Money transfer, including but not limited to as following materials:

· confidential information;
· any transaction (operation) including bank account or an attempt to conclude or implement transaction (operation) and parties to it;

any other type of information necessary for execution of its activity as if is defined under this Law.

Regulated by Georgia?

Terms and conditions:

Circle Pay also reserves the authority to request additional identification upon the transaction and/or series of transactions of the amount of funds exceeds GEL 30,000 (or its equivalent in other currency) in settlements or carry out domestic or/and cross-border wire transfers that exceeds GEL 1500 (or its equivalent in another currency), or you are from higher risk area defined by the National Bank of Georgia on the basis of proposition of the Financial Monitoring Service of Georgia (FMS). The additional transaction documents at any stage of Money transfer, including but not limited to as following materials:

· confidential information;
· any transaction (operation) including bank account or an attempt to conclude or implement transaction (operation) and parties to it;

any other type of information necessary for execution of its activity as if is defined under this Law.
we all read this ! but why accounts still not resume the usually work ?? why no load again money to i-card ??

Hello, im into the same situation. I contacted Liri, Payedge, I Account, Mastercard Fraud Service and no news or update. I used I Account since 3 years, and never i've had a such problem with them since May 19. The "new company" seems to use the logo and the name of the Circle Pay US payment provider. They are aware that this company use their name and a fake logo and they asked them to change it. I will try to contact this two company in Georgia : Free Industrial Zone (Registered Number 412746765) license by Georgian Huashun International Industrial Investment Group LTD.

Reactions: Littletony
Today i've a reply of I Account :
"
Dear Customer,

The transfer of business of service has not been finished yet. The system is still under transfer and adjustment, and may still take a while. Once all the preparations are done, we will contact you again.

Kindly wait for our further notification.

Regards "

They
Today i've a reply of I Account :
"
Dear Customer,

The transfer of business of service has not been finished yet. The system is still under transfer and adjustment, and may still take a while. Once all the preparations are done, we will contact you again.

Kindly wait for our further notification.

Regards "
Today they have answered the same thing again too

Reactions: cardbit
Hi Trudy, what did you do to receive funds? Looking through this forum, it seems like we are all in the same boat. We have been unable to send funds since October of 2018. A few months ago, someone from the Philippines sent me a skype message and said that her company (Liri Business) was hired to help with their customer support. She said that the company had some banking issues that they were trying to resolve and that by May they should be able to send funds. After continuing to follow up, she said that their company no longer works with Payedge and that Payedge decided to take back customer service inhouse. However, she still has a contract with i-Account to do lead generation and sales. It seems like they are still operating and I'm hoping it is merely a banking issue that is preventing them to send funds.
we reported them to the HK police and got our funds almost right away. we left a small balance in the account in the hopes that the service would resume again on 1st July like the website says.... which it hasn't. we have a smalll balance there of $5k and so we have today contacted the NEW parent company in Georgia and told them we would be beginning legal action and notifiing their regulator and local police. No reply yet.

I just emailed the Minstry of FInance in Georgia and asked them for help.

actually you should mail www.nbg.gov.ge (National Bank Of Georgia)...and ask them to help~

actually you should mail www.nbg.gov.ge (National Bank Of Georgia)...and ask them to help~

and I think I - Account is more likely based in Hong Kong?

The following companies have business collboration in providing certain services.

IAC Payment Services Provider has acquired a Payment Service Provider License (No. 754751), issued by the UAE government (registration number:1667652).

I-ACCOUNT SERVICES (PH) INC. is an institution authorized by BSP registered: Foreign Exchange Dealers, Money Changers and Remittance Agents (Registered Number FX-2016-005862-000).

PAYEDGE LIMITED is licensed with a Money Service Operator (Registered Number 13-06-01226) license by the Hong Kong Customs and Excise Department.

the Georgia company is not licensed ... it's only a free zone company in Georgia~

what they mean by this notification ?? they can refund and transfert balance to clients who are not resume their accounts ??? if yes ! why they not refund to any member until now ???

Attachments

• Screenshot from 2019-08-13 13-19-05.png
    Screenshot from 2019-08-13 13-19-05.png
    65.3 KB · Views: 291
what they mean by this notification ?? they can refund and transfer balance to clients who are not resume their accounts ??? if yes ! why they not refund to any member until now ???
I assume it is just more b.s!
I got this, "Due to the recent updates, kindly contact [email protected] for your i-Account concerns.".
Then this, "Due to the recent updates, kindly contact [email protected] for your i-Account concerns."
Now I understand why "Circle Pay"... "everything goes in circles". This is a bad joke of a company.
Anyway, we DENIED their continuation of services however they have not replied to any of our emails since May and have told us nothing of our outstanding transfer (around $5K) which was sent in January.

Seeing as quite a few people seem to have an issue with IAccount / LIRI, here is my update - in case it helps or if someone has additional useful comments.

I used I-account with moderate success for a while, after they were recommended by one of the London agencies I've used before. Currently I'm in the same situation with many other people with funds stuck and outbound SWIFT payments either becoming 'cancelled' or 'failing' after about 1 month.

I've been talking to the HK regulator (Money Service Supervision Bureau, Customs and Excise Department), who offer a chance to 'report' the company, but have no conduct guidelines or enforcement process.

I'm not very optimistic about recovering my funds, however a claim via courts seems to be most practical option. Anyone local to HK could use the small claims tribunal for costs <= 75k HKD. Not an option for me, so have discussed the District Court route with a HK solicitor. District Court would allow reclaiming court fees, and having it handled remotely by a solicitor. Main objective is ensuring the companies running 'I-account' have assets in HK, so in case of obtaining a default judgment against them the funds could be recovered from them via a control order.

I account is run by PAYEDGE LIMITED (the registered MSO) and LIRI HOLDINGS LIMITED. The directors hold foreign passports (Japanese, St Kitts and Nevis) , which might indicate nominees. Some do have HK addresses. It might be fair to assume they hold their funds outside HK, in which case HK litigation would be ineffective.

My current plan is to arrange a control order before starting any litigation, to ascertain what assets said companies have in HK. I'm been told by a HK solicitor this can be done, and am currently waiting on further feedback.

I'll also report them for financial crime as per the regulator's instructions, as it seems there is evidence they are fraudulent in misappropriating customer funds and not providing advertised services. I'd advise others do the same - Email – [email protected]; or Crime Report (CED358) that can be accessed vide http://www.customs.gov.hk/filemanager/common/pdf/pdf_forms/ced358.pdf

These guys are really professional scammers and a huge pain in the arse to deal with!! I have some friends who run a financial startup and they had big money with iaccount or payedge whatever, and it seems they used the same tactics to delay and even cancel wire transfers.

Luckily after months of efforts and pressure, we managed to get all their settlements paid. The autorities there will do nothing for you, I tried !! Now they are changing their business names to Circlepay - be very careful if you are going to accept the change of service provider .. from as far as i understand the circlepay thing is because of all the bad image payedge has got, so don't expect it to be better, it actually makes me think of a corporate trap.

Latest Threads