Our valued sponsor

I - Account EMI

Hello,
Like many people here, I can not use my i-account anymore since july.
I received the same email saying that the transfer was going to take time. ("The transfer of business of service has not been finished yet. The system is still under transfer and adjustment...")
I am not reassured anyway.
Some have they started a procedure with the police against them?

Do you trust in the return of the service?
Who has news of this service?
Thank you

Thanks for the info. Can you share the email

Support (Payedge)

Aug 21, 03:24 EDT

Dear Mr,

Our sincerest apologies.

We are now expecting the transfer to be done around the middle of September and as soon as this is finished, we will refund you the balance on your i-Account.

Also, may we also confirm if your request to refund means you do not consent to the transfer?

Thank you very much.

Support Team

hi, apartment i-account is back alive!!!!!!!

Dear Valued Client,

Thank you for supporting i-Account and its services over the years.

In order to increase the convenience of usage, we will have a full upgrade to our system.
Rest assured that client's account information and account balance will be transferred to the new system directly. Since the transaction history cannot be transferred, please have it checked before the system upgrade.
----------------------------
【Maintenance Period】
During the system upgrade, the system will be under maintenance between the period
below:

Sep.26.2019 2 am ~ 12 pm (GMT±0)

The maintenance completion time may vary depending on the actual situation.
After the maintenance is finished, you will be able to login to our new system.
【Update point of the system upgrade】
1. Your Login ID will be changed to your registered email address and you will have to set a new account login password.

Please click on the 【Pasword Reset】in the login page, enter your registered email address, and you will receive a guide email to reset your password.

Please visit the password reset link and enter your date of birth to set your new login password.
New system login url: https://member.i-account.cc/dashboard/

2. Add Bank Information

In order to process deposit and withdrawal transaction to your bank account, you will need to add your bank account information to your account.

After logging in to your account, please click on the [My Account] button at the upper right corner and add the bank account that you are willing to use in [My Bank Information].
We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience we brought you due to the system upgrade this time and we hope to receive your support and understanding in the future.
If you have any inquiries regarding our system upgrade this time, please don't hesitate to
contact our customer support.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
i-Account Customer Support
URL: https://i-account.cc
Email: [email protected]
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

good luck to all those like me who have money blocking with them !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!​

N 88, Avtomshenebeli str., City Kutaisi, Georgia

Unsubscribe

Reactions: kaz1987
A LITTLE ADVANCEMENT !!!

The maintenance period will be extended for several hours.
This service is under maintenance currently and not available from 02:00 AM to 05:00 PM (GMT+0).
Sorry for the inconvenience.

Hello!

I did NOT agree to the transfer of funds and personal data. I can NOT log in to my i-account at the moment and can't request a password change.

So far I haven't received any information from either Payedge Limited or i-Account or Circle Pay LLC.

Trust me ... I gathered extreme amounts of intelligence on the people behind the i-Account. We're dealing with a global crime syndicate here, nothing less.

In case they should fail to refund our money, we will bring them to justice. Everyone in this forum will be able to help.

Stay tuned for more information ...

Latest Threads