Our valued sponsor

I - Account EMI

HI,
HERE'S THE LAST MAIL RECEIVED THIS MORNING FOR MY CORPORATE ACCOUNT
4aa1ccb091634844e14dab4e961fe2e8
Support (i-compte)
29 oct. 03h07 EDT
Cher XXXXXXXXXX, Bonne journée! Nous avons reçu votre nouvelle demande / demande d'informations de compte bancaire. Veuillez consulter nos commentaires ci-dessous: "EXTRAIT D \ 'IMMATRICULATION PRINCIPALE AU REGISTRE DU COMMERCE ET DES SOCIETES" est obsolète. Veuillez fournir une copie du document publié dans les 6 mois. Je vous remercie. Meilleures salutations, Crissa équipe de soutien

HI,
Support (i-compte)
29 oct. 03h07 EDT
Cher XXXXXXXXXX, Bonne journée! Nous avons reçu votre nouvelle demande / demande d'informations de compte bancaire. Veuillez consulter nos commentaires ci-dessous: "EXTRAIT D \ 'IMMATRICULATION PRINCIPALE AU REGISTRE DU COMMERCE ET DES SOCIETES" est obsolète. Veuillez fournir une copie du document publié dans les 6 mois. Je vous remercie. Meilleures salutations, Crissa équipe de soutien

what this talking about ?
you still need verify you bank account to make wire transfert ?

what this talking about ?
you still need verify you bank account to make wire transfert ?

HI,
Support (i-compte)
29 oct. 03h07 EDT

Dear NEOZ,
Did you received this email in french ?

Hello guys, let me share my though and views on what's happening with i-account now.

Someone earlier has asked on why they leave this project instead of just closing the domain, well I think they are just created a complain box from i-account to gather all requests and complains.

What they really do they are developing other projects with your funds, for example: ILEX | Redefining Digital Asset Trading Services and https://imove.io/

The owner of Ilexchange is Tila Exchange OU, with the contact email : [email protected] <--- This is clearly Oren Rose you are describing above.

MTR - Here is a link to the Estonian company.

Now I have already contacted their registration agent to tell them about what company they have registered and all. Will see where this leads to, but what I can tell you for sure and the ways it looks now is that they are just developing new projects and they separate any realtionship with I-Account.

Imove.io operating address is in Kutaisi, Georgia:

Operating company: Andex LLC
Georgia, Kutaisi city, Avtomshenebeli Street, №88
Free Industrial Zone Licence in Georgia
Licence No.0110/298

It does not ring a bell to you?

Other contribution :
A friend of mine has tried to contact [email protected] to be affiliate.
He received this respons from... [email protected] :
Thank you for your response.
Your interest to be an Agent for the i-Payments product was forwarded to us by i-Payments. They [i-account] are the one that is part of our affiliate program along with other products and services.
Best Regards,
GiraffeClick Support Team

For helping.

Hello guys, let me share my though and views on what's happening with i-account now.

Someone earlier has asked on why they leave this project instead of just closing the domain, well I think they are just created a complain box from i-account to gather all requests and complains.

What they really do they are developing other projects with your funds, for example: ILEX | Redefining Digital Asset Trading Services and https://imove.io/

The owner of Ilexchange is Tila Exchange OU, with the contact email : [email protected] <--- This is clearly Oren Rose you are describing above.

MTR - Here is a link to the Estonian company.

Now I have already contacted their registration agent to tell them about what company they have registered and all. Will see where this leads to, but what I can tell you for sure and the ways it looks now is that they are just developing new projects and they separate any realtionship with I-Account.
THANK YOU BRO
how do you find this website?
I confirm that the visual of imove site is the same as i-account identical.
and for the same template emails as the i-account emails.
befor login i-account
1572443286059.png

before login imove
1572443311256.png

after login i-account
1572443343910.png

after login imove
1572443954670.png

i-account emails
1572443252365.png

imove email
1572443199260.png

deposit i-account
1572443514757.png

imove deposit

1572443478038.png

KYC PAGE ALSO IDENTICAL

we can predict their card provider
UPI Card to prevent them from working with hustlers

Attachments

• 1572443363768.png
    1572443363768.png
    121.8 KB · Views: 133
[QUOTE = "cardbit, post: 110097, membre: 10751"]
Ils n'émigreront jamais rien, ce n'est pas du tout l'intention du projet iMove. C’est le projet qu’ils vont VRAIMENT développer avec l’argent déposé sur les dépôts de mon compte.
[/CITATION]
combien d'argent t'ont-ils pris?

I just found somethings very interesting
the same person is the manager of prepaid financial services limited
PFS Oren Haim ROSE - Personal Appointments (free information from Companies House)
PAYSECURECARD LIMITED (09147686)

AND ALL THIS COMPANY

Iaccount Pay Limited is a domestic nonprofit company, located in London, The United Kingdom. It is a limited by shares, British proprietary company. Since 2018, the company is headquartered in Chase Business Centre 39-41 Chase Side N14 5BP London. Iaccount Pay Limited was registered on 2014-07-25. We brings you a complete range of reports and documents featuring legal and financial data, facts, analysis and official information from Main Registry of The UK. Less 10 work in the company. Capital - 877,000 GBP, sales per year - less 392,000 GBP. Iaccount Pay Limited is Private Limited Company.
The main activity of Iaccount Pay Limited is Activities of extraterritorial organisations and other, including 7 other directions. Director of Iaccount Pay Limited is Oren(Haim) (Haim) Rose, which was registered at Aulich Utca, 4-6 3.Em, 11054, Hungary. Products made in Iaccount Pay Limited were not found. This corporation was registered on 2014-07-25 and was issued with the Register number 09147686 in London, The UK; now status company is n\a.
Its contact method and company information is as below. In total the company used 0 trading names. You can also view reviews of Iaccount Pay Limited, open vacancies, location of Iaccount Pay Limited on the map. For more information, visit the site or send request to contacts. The above data comes from the global database of United Kingdom which was
updated on 2019

there is so much company in his name that I wonder if it's not papers that were used without his knowledge

Latest Threads