Our valued sponsor

I am interested to start car hire agency in north Cyprus .

As I know Nicosia or Lomassol are the 2 cities to look at, I'm sure it isn't difficult to get started with a new business in Cyprus, they do not require a Visa which is unique for a EU member country.

bizman said:
As I know Nicosia or Lomassol are the 2 cities to look at, I'm sure it isn't difficult to get started with a new business in Cyprus, they do not require a Visa which is unique for a EU member country.
Where in Cyprus is Lomassol lol - sorry :D

I would as well recommend Limassol and Nicosia the main cities of business in Cyprus, take contact to some ambassy.

I would highly recommend to anyone who is considering to move to Cyprus and to start a business there to consult the Chamber of Commerce in Cyprus, they are born to help to attract new business.

http://www.ccci.org.cy/

Above is the link to the official website, it is very informative.

Nicosia, Limassol and a few other cities in Cyprus may be some of the places, the highest concentration of business in in the first two mentioned cities. Actually you may look into which parts of the island you would like to live.

Look into Nicosia and Limassol !

I heard Paphos in Cyprus is a great place too more populated by russians but they may have a need for car rental.

Latest Threads