Our valued sponsor

I moved to Mexico from Europe - Tax Optimization?

should I just try to move the residency of my accounts to Mexico, should I try to create bank accounts for my LLC (Which is taking forever to receive an EIN anyway)... Or what?

I would definitely move the residency of the account to Mexico, and forget about Italy.

You can open a personal account, and an LLC account with Charles Schwab, or with any other financial institution.

(I know someone that can help you to get the EIN, and any account you may need for yourself and for the LLC if you need to).

Reactions: jafo
I would definitely move the residency of the account to Mexico, and forget about Italy.

You can open a personal account, and an LLC account with Charles Schwab, or with any other financial institution.

(I know someone that can help you to get the EIN, and any account you may need for yourself and for the LLC if you need to).
could you please contact me? I can't DM you, I spent 270$ with IncFile which supposedly should have been one of the fastest LLC services out there, it's been 10 months now and i still didn't get my EIN, so i am now tired of this s**t, i trusted their support few times and then i just continued on my personal account not bothering much but now i want an LLC, they said they filled the request again and that the problem is on the IRS side as a non-resident alien it's slow they said... any way you can help to form another one from scratch and do it all faster? like maybe 10 days or so? possible?

• Wow

+1
And seek local tax advice.
You can make miracles with accounting.

could you please contact me? I can't DM you, I spent 270$ with IncFile which supposedly should have been one of the fastest LLC services out there, it's been 10 months now and i still didn't get my EIN, so i am now tired of this s**t, i trusted their support few times and then i just continued on my personal account not bothering much but now i want an LLC, they said they filled the request again and that the problem is on the IRS side as a non-resident alien it's slow they said... any way you can help to form another one from scratch and do it all faster? like maybe 10 days or so? possible?

I've never DM anybody, how the hell do I do that?