Our valued sponsor

I need 35€ in bitcoin (not begging)

IwishIwasRich

Mar 19, 2023
Travelling
Visit site
I know this is very specific, but I need around 35 euros in bitcoin very urgently, is there any way to get that without any recurring commitment?
My only requirement is that I can get it in bitcoin and that I don't have to complete Any KYC or provide any legal documents.

I'm not begging for money, and I don't expect anyone to go search for me, however if you have an answer then pls give it to me.

I know this is very specific, but I need around 35 euros in bitcoin very urgently, is there any way to get that without any recurring commitment?
My only requirement is that I can get it in bitcoin and that I don't have to complete Any KYC or provide any legal documents.

I'm not begging for money, and I don't expect anyone to go search for me, however if you have an answer then pls give it to me.

Wear a nice pair of boots and a skirt, stand in a corner at midnight and simply say that to people passing by. You'll get your 35 euros in no time.

Wear a nice pair of boots and a skirt, stand in a corner at midnight and simply say that to people passing by. You'll get your 35 euros in no time.
1682838059315.png

Username checks out.

Reactions: IwishIwasRich

you might just go and buy meth with it, no money for you :mad:

Bankless and stateless haven is on Terminal 1 at Charles de Gaulle Airport. This guy was living there for 18 years. No KYC needed.

Latest Threads