Our valued sponsor

Wanda.Exchange

wellington

Mentor Group Gold
Nov 14, 2020
Visit site
Came across a article on Cointelegraph/Coindesk (one of them) mentioning a replacement for localbitcoins, it's not for US Citizens (or UK citizens) but good new ones popping up.

However i always suggest CEX/OTC because then you are unlikely to get caught up in some money laundering - onus is on them to do their D/D and they take the punishment for any failures.
Wanda.Exchange -> url/site.

• Love
Reactions: 0xDEADBEEF and jafo
Just browsing their FAQ on their website paybitcoin.in.th:

" Do I have to KYC?

... The KYC checks depend on the paid amount and the industry. In Nightlife (Disco, Agogo, Clubs, Bars..) no KYC for payments up to 500,000Baht is required. ... "

rof/%
I’d never heard of this one but looking at the site (property) all of these properties in phuket are either full blown freehold title thanks to the thaksin era or BVI companies holding the properties - so the transaction wouldn’t occur onshore - would occur in a tax haven, and be a transfer of director.

Didn’t look any further - but if they are doing other things I’d imagine behind the scenes is some sort of grey money flight - ie they take the crypto give their thb that they can’t get out in normal channels.

This is quite common you used to pay 7% to a law firm and they’d charge via their HK setup and move the funds from there to destination.

The days of capital controls - kinda ceased under the junta

——

Junta wasn’t so bad (Morons) but there was a lot of freedom under them and it was conservative fiscally where it mattered (your own bottom pocket)

A friends father owned most of millionaires Mike Kamala - been selling off or sold off over the past decades - one thing that would make me adverse to buying something like these BVI companies is that technically it’s illegal - and having been involved with a project where basically I know the director screwed a friend out of 10m$ and he doesn’t even own the title - I’ve seen how these can go horribly wrong.

Last edited:
I’d never heard of this one but looking at the site (property) all of these properties in phuket are either full blown freehold title thanks to the thaksin era or BVI companies holding the properties - so the transaction wouldn’t occur onshore - would occur in a tax haven, and be a transfer of director.

Didn’t look any further - but if they are doing other things I’d imagine behind the scenes is some sort of grey money flight - ie they take the crypto give their thb that they can’t get out in normal channels.

This is quite common you used to pay 7% to a law firm and they’d charge via their HK setup and move the funds from there to destination.

The days of capital controls - kinda ceased under the junta

——

Junta wasn’t so bad (Morons) but there was a lot of freedom under them and it was conservative fiscally where it mattered (your own bottom pocket)
Interesting way of addressing these restrictions.
A friends father owned most of millionaires Mike Kamala - been selling off or sold off over the past decades - one thing that would make me adverse to buying something like these BVI companies is that technically it’s illegal - and having been involved with a project where basically I know the director screwed a friend out of 10m$ and he doesn’t even own the title - I’ve seen how these can go horribly wrong.
Id also be reluctant to such. And I kinda inclined to bet that 10m went down unpunished (or informally punished).

Latest Threads