Our valued sponsor

I need a Swiss GmBH in Lugano or Zug, who can help?

blizz

Mentor Group Gold
Mar 10, 2017
Visit site
I open this thread because I have made a decision to establish a Swiss GmBH in Lugano or Zug, no where else and the decision is made, no need to tell what other cantons may be better for this or the other reasons, but thanks.

Who is the reliable and trusted company service provider for Swiss company formation? I don't want to pay a fortune for something that every else do for a fraction of the price, have burned my fingers a few times already in other jurisdictions like in Cyprus and the UK I don't want to make the same mistake again in Switzerland.

Some Service providers charge a lot more for the same service that you can get for the half price everywhere else if you know the country!

Once the company is established we will need a real office, small and cheap somewhere, more like a shared office where no one will be before COVID-19 is over or we can travel again, 30 m2 is sufficient.

Does anyone here at OCT has a reliable provider to mention, please shoot a link here.

Please PM me details, I would like to speak with them directly if you don't mind, since I represent a lot of people with different requirements it is better that way.

I can help you with this. I'm Swiss with experience with Lugano GmBH.
AHA
Let me ask him tomorrow to see if he stills in business
OKAY

I love reading this forum, same person, advertising his own service but as someone approach him directly he is unable to help. Sorry guys, sometimes I have a lot of fun here reading all the amateurs around only to catch a easy fish they can rape and slip afterwards.

I say
global warming no GIF by PBS Digital Studios

Reactions: lory and Penthouse
rof/% if OP took your service but your "partner" wasn't in business any longer how would you then help him troll¤##

Some people around here must think the other part around here is wicked than a slice of bread.

Reactions: uplana
Did this guy contacted you? If not try TMF group they can help you.

Reactions: erni
Did this guy contacted you? If not try TMF group they can help you.
Interested as well, because you didn't replied here OP I assume there is not valid service provider you found, is that correct?

I will be searching intensive today, need a Swiss company to but don't want to pay insane fees.

People should refrain from entering a discussion if they only intend to signature spam threads, you guys sucks!

In the meantime I will approach some of the below:

Does anyone know how the IFJ service works, they claim everything is free and the company will be charged once registered?

Quick udate, registered with IFJ and quickly got to the signup page to register the GmBH

Only issue is, you need a registered office address in Switzerland where you can register the company, so you will need to sort this out first, then you can proceed with the registration of the company.

They claim they can open a bank account for the share capital to be paid in with Post Finance AG in Bern, sounds promising if that is possible without personal visit.

Some one know what the difference is between a GmBH there and a Public Limited Company (ltd) which they claim does not require paid in share capital?

Then you are incorporating in the wrong juridiction. You will need to put on the table at least 10'000CHF and probably more for the first for all the cost of creation, lawyer etc..
Let's see, I'm not sure what OP is doing, but I will post here step by step until I have the GmBH or LTD in Zug / Switzerland.

I send a offer request to Fasoon.ch - waiting for them to respond and see what they can do and how much.

OP you can contact me if you have questions or want to know more ;)

UPDATE:
I got informed that the company Fidinam can help setup the entire company with office etc. in Lugano, send them already all details on their contact form, will up date here as I do progress.

Last edited:
I contacted TMF group but no sign of live at their end so I moved on to Fidinam, same as @erni they are very responsive and asked me for details to proceed. I'm waiting for their proposal.

The other guy went on radio silence and was properly just wanting attention and spamming his signature so forget about him.

I will post here as I do progress same as @erni

Reactions: JohnLocke
Why do you guys choose Zug? I mean, is there any particular reason for it?

Has no one any update?

Latest Threads