Our valued sponsor

Question I need a UK resident willing to become a company Director.

Beconza

Jul 2, 2021
Nigeria
Visit site
Hello offshore folks. I am a non resident UK LTD company owner in need of a real physical bank account for my business which evidently require a UK resident to be perfectly setup. Is there anyone here willing to offer this kind of service for me and what are the implications of me following this route. Is it even a good idea? Any advise will be greatly appreciated.

Hello offshore folks. I am a non resident UK LTD company owner in need of a real physical bank account for my business which evidently require a UK resident to be perfectly setup. Is there anyone here willing to offer this kind of service for me and what are the implications of me following this route. Is it even a good idea? Any advise will be greatly appreciated.
I think it would improve your chance for success if you mention a budget

Reactions: Beconza
What you are asking for is not allowed by the UK company registry. That said I could imagine that you would have to hire a real director that can be inserted rather than you.

Reactions: Beconza
What you are asking for is not allowed by the UK company registry. That said I could imagine that you would have to hire a real director that can be inserted rather than you.
I understand. Thank you very much.

If we are to hire somebody to officially become the director. Can you please suggest how we can find that person and what budget we are looking for. Thank you.

Last edited:
I understand. Thank you very much.

If we are to hire somebody to officially become the director. Can you please suggest how we can find that person and what budget we are looking for. Thank you.
Typical salary of a director should be 100k anything less and it would look very doubtful specially if you are actually dealing in large sums.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest Threads