Our valued sponsor

I need a USA Address

Jump123

Oct 13, 2017
Visit site
Good day fellow members, I trust you are all well and safe.
I am looking for a USA address, I am based outside of the USA but I am busy preparing to work for a company who require that I need an address in the USA to be registered on their system for work and then I need a bank account. So let me start with the Address first and then worry about the bank account after that as I maybe able to get with something like TransferWise or similar.
Any suggestions would be really appreciated.
Thanks in advance for your assistance and kind regards from sunny South Africa.

I use ipostal1 they have locations all over the US, you can open it remotely. You have to do a notary thing, but they use a virtual notary so is no issues.
Hi Lex, thanks for responding to me my question. Just a quick question and most probably a complete shot in the dark too, I am also trying to secure a bank account remotely in the US if possible and I am assuming that having an address is partly a prerequisite for this. Do you perhaps know how I can do this without physically being in the USA especially now under the global travel lockdown and given that we don't know when this will end or how long this will go on for.

Hi Lex, thanks for responding to me my question. Just a quick question and most probably a complete shot in the dark too, I am also trying to secure a bank account remotely in the US if possible and I am assuming that having an address is partly a prerequisite for this. Do you perhaps know how I can do this without physically being in the USA especially now under the global travel lockdown and given that we don't know when this will end or how long this will go on for.
Bank fo America allows it. You are required to have SSN or ITIN. If you are a foreigner and you do not have SSN, you need ITIN. The best way to be eligible for ITIN, you can form LLC as one of two partners..
Bank of America requires you to call them..
All US banks require US mobile number - you will need one, US residential address (the most of mail forwarding directions are not accepted), ITIN, Passport details..

I would be careful using a mail forwarder since their addresses are usually flagged as CMRA (Commercial Mail Receiving Agent) by banks, see this article for more details. Here is a Reddit post of someone who got flagged all three of his banks when he used a virtual mailbox service

I have seen a service called Mercury suggested on other forums for those looking to get a US bank account without a physical US address.

I would be careful using a mail forwarder since their addresses are usually flagged as CMRA (Commercial Mail Receiving Agent) by banks, see this article for more details. Here is a Reddit post of someone who got flagged all three of his banks when he used a virtual mailbox service

I have seen a service called Mercury suggested on other forums for those looking to get a US bank account without a physical US address.
Thanks and hope they are legit ?

Latest Threads