Our valued sponsor

I need an advice...

mikivv

Offshore Agent
Oct 16, 2012
Visit site
I am an internat marketer and i am from italy. I cannot accept to pay italian taxes that are about 50% of what i earn so i decided to go offshore!

Talking with an italian expert he suggested me a panama anon corporation connected with a st vincent bank account ...he is asking about 2300euro for this.

Since on this forum you really seem experts...i would like to know if this really is the best solution possible or if i have better and cheaper alternatives.

This is what i would use by offshore anonymous bank account for:

-to receive usd/eur wire transfer

-to collect payments via credit cards (so an ecommerce account would be needed)

-to withdraw money worldwide via atm

What do you suggest to me?

The thing i care most is my privacy to be 100% safe.

Thanx

2,300 EUR is quite high for Panama company and St. Vincent bank account, unless it includes nominee services.

Keep in mind that you can open bank account in St. Vincent without any intermediary; no need to pay anyone for it, unless you need help filling in the forms or some other value-added service. Just contact one of the two major banks (Loyal Bank or Euro Pacific Bank). It's extremely easy to open an account with EPB. However, none of those banks do acquiring or open merchant accounts, which means you cannot use them to accept card payments.

If a qualified expert has recommended Panama, then let's use that as a basis. You can find card acquiring with many of the Cypriot banks (I'm sure CCLogic can help you out) as well as with banks in, for example, Belize, Mauritius, and Panama.

One option could as well be a Seychelles company with Cyprus bank account and Debit card or with a St.Vincent account or even both accounts.

This will protect your privacy perfectly as well.

mikivv said:
I am an internat marketer and i am from italy. I cannot accept to pay italian taxes that are about 50% of what i earn so i decided to go offshore!
Talking with an italian expert he suggested me a panama anon corporation connected with a st vincent bank account ...he is asking about 2300euro for this.

Since on this forum you really seem experts...i would like to know if this really is the best solution possible or if i have better and cheaper alternatives.

This is what i would use by offshore anonymous bank account for:

-to receive usd/eur wire transfer

-to collect payments via credit cards (so an ecommerce account would be needed)

-to withdraw money worldwide via atm

What do you suggest to me?

The thing i care most is my privacy to be 100% safe.

Thanx
We are almost in the same boat, welcome aboard. I have been reading this forum for some time one thread after the other and it was difficult to me to figure out what exactly would fit my needs. Then they came up with this special offer for a few months and I thought I would give it a shot it can't hurt because it is so cheap.. Now I have my Seychelles corp. and I'm happy with it since it fullfilms my needs. I'm still considering a different bank account then the St.Vincent I got but not sure yet..