Our valued sponsor

I need cheapest Cyprus virtual office address?

cypruscoastoffice.com is good if all you need is an address with mail forwarding.
I will give this a try and write a review here. It can be of general interest to the forum members.

Will post a review here.
So far, NO SSL, simple wordpress website and simple form. Waiting for the response from them and to confirm my order.
to be continued.

Reactions: burden
Not yet.. I will post as soon as I have any news ;)

Not worth to waste time on, they never replied. From the very beginning it also looked suspicious and not worth.

Going for the next one and will post here

Reactions: James Blake
Most often you need mail forwarding services for online services that want to send you something to verify your address. You don't want to use nominees nor your real company address for it if you like privacy.

Reactions: JohnLocke
Just wondering, what do you need the virtual office for? Wouldn’t you usually hire a local nominee director anyway and then they’d supply you the office address as well? Or do you all live in Cyprus?
Indeed as @sonato mentioned, we need it only for digital verification purpose.

I can tell you that the last company, E R Team Global Consultants, is very responsive. They ask for 660 EURO for an entire year, that is the minimum you have to pay for to get a real office address in Cyprus.

You can only use this for the purpose I already mentioned, receive mail from digital services, if you want to use their address for your company, your e-mail or website you have to pay above 1000 euro for the same, that's what they said.

I believe it is mentor group stuff. There is good use for such service if you want to receive a debit card or something else by postal mail but don't want your real information be revealet.

@Admin does it mean you have to pay 660 for such an address also if you only need it for 1 or 2 month(s) ?

Has some a better alternative?

They just send an invoice and don't care to ask if it is a company with VAT number or what the hell it is. So I dropped them, unprofessional behaviou and simply too expensive to use for just 3 letters to be received.

It is pretty much standard for such business operations in Cyprus to behave like this, so it is ok, but as said, too expensive.

Latest Threads