Our valued sponsor

I need cheapest Cyprus virtual office address?

cypruscoastoffice.com is good if all you need is an address with mail forwarding.
I will give this a try and write a review here. It can be of general interest to the forum members.

Will post a review here.
So far, NO SSL, simple wordpress website and simple form. Waiting for the response from them and to confirm my order.
to be continued.

Reactions: burden
Not yet.. I will post as soon as I have any news ;)

Not worth to waste time on, they never replied. From the very beginning it also looked suspicious and not worth.

Going for the next one and will post here

Reactions: James Blake
Just wondering, what do you need the virtual office for? Wouldn’t you usually hire a local nominee director anyway and then they’d supply you the office address as well? Or do you all live in Cyprus?
Indeed as @sonato mentioned, we need it only for digital verification purpose.

I can tell you that the last company, E R Team Global Consultants, is very responsive. They ask for 660 EURO for an entire year, that is the minimum you have to pay for to get a real office address in Cyprus.

You can only use this for the purpose I already mentioned, receive mail from digital services, if you want to use their address for your company, your e-mail or website you have to pay above 1000 euro for the same, that's what they said.

I believe it is mentor group stuff. There is good use for such service if you want to receive a debit card or something else by postal mail but don't want your real information be revealet.

@Admin does it mean you have to pay 660 for such an address also if you only need it for 1 or 2 month(s) ?

Has some a better alternative?

They just send an invoice and don't care to ask if it is a company with VAT number or what the hell it is. So I dropped them, unprofessional behaviou and simply too expensive to use for just 3 letters to be received.

It is pretty much standard for such business operations in Cyprus to behave like this, so it is ok, but as said, too expensive.

Latest Threads