Our valued sponsor

I need help choosing where to incorporate

Did you ask them specific to the Cyprus company? I mean you need to tell them some story about that you want to move to Cyprus and get employed there by this "Cyprus business" or what did you tell them?

I asked if it was OK if I was working for a foreign company and also asked if it was a problem if such company was in a "tax heaven" and both answers were "no problem as long as we see a stable income".

I asked if it was OK if I was working for a foreign company and also asked if it was a problem if such company was in a "tax heaven" and both answers were "no problem as long as we see a stable income".
Great it means you can work with it and more important they can't see that you own the company if you just can get confirmed that no financial report is public available then it will work it seems.

even Cyprus or Malta?
Yes even in Cyprus and Malta.

For Cyprus apply that the financial statements are filed to Registry together with the Annual Return.

A third party can make a search at the Registry and have access to them.

I believe it is the same all across Europe.

Hello

I have an issue and it is not about taxes, although of course if I can pay less is always nice as long as it is legal.

So here is my problem:

I have an online business which I have been running so far as a solo trader and I paid taxes based on my income, however since I recently moved to another country (I'd rather not discuss where just because I am paranoid about privacy!) basically the bank would not lend me money to purchase a house unless I show them at least 2 YEARS of tax returns!!! I CAN'T WAIT 2 MORE YEARS!

Therefore I thought that although not the best thing to do, if I become employed of a company, then the bank will give me the loan immediately or something like that.

My issue is that lately I read that in some countries (UK for example) people can see all information about any company: directors, shareholders and even company income!! I don't want that......I need total privacy, be employed by a company, pay my taxes, get the loan, then later close the company and keep paying the loan.

So, based on that...is there a country where I can easily incorporate and the whole process is cheap and easy to do?

I though maybe UAE was the best way to go but I was wondering if there was any other option closer to Europe?

Thank you
Seems Ireland and Bulgaria is a great alternative to whatever you else have read.!

hi, sorry I forgot some details: no I will not be the owner but a friend will be so I won't do anything dodgy (I think) and I though the best solution was that the company and my friend are in a different country from the one where I am,, so I am only concerned about the banks here.

Thanks
What is the outcome of all of this? I would be interested to know what company and agent let you open an account without your name to be known to the bank? I guess you found a middleman or what?

Cyprus is still offering best options to keep you privacy at a certain distinct

Latest Threads