Our valued sponsor

I need to transfer $100 000 to Canada

If all is legit, and you want give a cashdown for a house. I do not understand your desire for not having your name on the transfer. Having your name on the transfer might make things easier as you do not have to explain where the down payment came from.

You don't need to understand. The whole story is too complicated. I just do want to transfer that anonymously.

If the funds are used for a house purchase, there may other issues than just the transfer. The title will be in your name (or at least someones if it isn't for you) creating a connection. It may never be an issue but if you, or the title owner are ever audited or questioned where the funds come from etc, that anonymous transfer won't help you. Also, as you say its a deposit, the bank offering the mortgage might need you to document the source of funds for the deposit.

Is this black money or why can't you show your name? if it is all legal you can find hundred of services out there that can transfer 100K to Canada if you have papers backing it all up!

Latest Threads