Our valued sponsor

I want a simple shell company and a bank account

Donnel

Sep 27, 2016
Visit site
The company has one and only one function: Allowing me to open a bank account in Singapore. In fact I have no need for a company if I can open a "business" account in Singapore without it.

There will be no other interests. I will not care about, for example, how to sell the company, what's the company image, or anything.

I just want to legally, or technically, do biz under a corporation name.

And I want to bank in Singapore.

Currently I am thinking of a company in Belize and then a bank account in Singapore.

What do you guys think?

If I want to have a company in Belize who should I contact to open a corporation?
Which singapore bank allow belize company to have a bank account there? Is there a better combination? I need Singapore because it's close to Indonesia.

That is all I need to know.

Do I need the company to be "alive" to maintain that bank account?

where is leupay located? I've heard a lot about cyprus in this forum and the money won't be big. Less than 100k. However, cyprus once had bankcruptcy.

I prefer bank with

low minimum balance.
cheap operational fee
can be opened with belize corporation

the purpose of corporation is just for tax avoidance purpose. Basically I want to be able to legally say it's not my money but the money of corporation that I control. The money will go to me and I would pay tax anyway. I just don't want my government to have access to my daily transactions.

Since the Service is limited to e-money, which does not qualify as a deposit or an investment service in the sense of the Law, the Client is not protected by the Malta Depositor Compensation Scheme provided by the Compensation Schemes Management Committee. Client shall not be entitled to interest on the balance of e-money or money collected by Satabank that is kept by Satabank under this Agreement.

that is disturbing to hear but why store large amounts in leupay - did they freeze your funds because you used them as a transfer account?

Please don't post anything from other forums here, we will have to delete these messages!

You may rewrite them or just explain with your own words.

Latest Threads