Our valued sponsor

I want to know how to get money safe from my country to debit card?

brutalzorn

Mentor Group Gold
Jan 30, 2017
Visit site
Hello friends :)

Sorry for language and to be new here. I'm looking for a way to get money from home country and to a debit card safe? No one need to know about it.

I need the debit card for cash machine to take out the money private?!

What is best service to do that and what I need? Money is no problem, can pay bitcoin and paypal.

Reactions: negon and JohnK
You want to register a Belize company for corporate account with Advance Cash. I have done that works like a clock work! The only thing that sucks it the internal exchange rate that differ from blockchain.info ! when you exchange bitcoins to eur and load the debit card I loose 4 euro per 100 damn_(

You want to register a Belize company for corporate account with Advance Cash. I have done that works like a clock work! The only thing that sucks it the internal exchange rate that differ from blockchain.info ! when you exchange bitcoins to eur and load the debit card I loose 4 euro per 100 damn_(
Someone told me you can't get all for free nor cheap :)

Haha I wasn't having a go at you, just advising you to be careful if something is offered too cheaply. It's a tricky balance - you don't want to be paying as much as the annual personal income in Zimbabwe, but you also don't want something that is "too good to be true either".

I've read a few of your posts already, and you seem like a smart chap ;)

Reactions: DeMajor