Our valued sponsor

HIRE PEOPLE FOR WORK I will pay you to represent my company

Status
Not open for further replies.

venturevis

Aug 25, 2022
Monaco
Visit site
Looking for a well astute, and groomed person to represent my company.

I will pay you good money 6 figures+ a year. With good pay comes good competency.
Meaning do not message me if you are not professional looking or sounding, I need someone who can go on zoom calls, represent everything we do.
Even in person, you must not be shy, charismatic, have a bit of sales skills as well. If you need to fly somewhere for a meeting, you must be ready and available
I will pay you for your flights hotels etc.

I will send you money monthly, $10k-$30k. Be by my side, always. You will be taken care of.
You must be well spoken and have common sense, I do not want you to read from a script every time. You should be able to assume how to assess certain situations.

my last guy could not fulfill my demands. If you can, I have no reason not to throw cash at your face.

It's all legit business, and you will know the entirety of the task before you start.

You should at least describe what your company does
Exactly! I know a tall Robert Redford-looking Norwegian man who is a sales monster. Speaks perfect English and has a deep voice. I use him for Zoom calls with Asians (and most people really) because he has that "trustful" look. His specialty is heavy machinery and pharmaceuticals though. He wouldn't entertain anything outside his circle of competence, so no use in me calling him for a position I know nothing about.

Also, the lack of at least Mentor Group Silver is disconcerting when juxtaposed with an offer of 6 figures+ per year.

Exactly! I know a tall Robert Redford-looking Norwegian man who is a sales monster. Speaks perfect English and has a deep voice. I use him for Zoom calls with Asians (and most people really) because he has that "trustful" look. His specialty is heavy machinery and pharmaceuticals though. He wouldn't entertain anything outside his circle of competence, so no use in me calling him for a position I know nothing about.

Also, the lack of at least Mentor Group Silver is disconcerting when juxtaposed with an offer of 6 figures+ per year.
I had gold, left the forum and came back made the post. I am very serious.
You should at least describe what your company does
If you read my post it is clearly stated once we liaise I will explain everything A to Z. I do not want to publicize my business on this forum, I would rather set up and call I see your serious and we move from there. I do not need to prove myself, you need to prove yourself to me. If your skeptical, then that is fine. It's not like I am asking you to give me your bank information or social security. You speak to me you see I am serious, I see your serious, I pay you via crypto, wire, however upfront. And we move. No bulls**t.

Reactions: jafo
Why not hire nominees for this job?

Looking for a well astute, and groomed person to represent my company.

I will pay you good money 6 figures+ a year. With good pay comes good competency.
Meaning do not message me if you are not professional looking or sounding, I need someone who can go on zoom calls, represent everything we do.
Even in person, you must not be shy, charismatic, have a bit of sales skills as well. If you need to fly somewhere for a meeting, you must be ready and available
I will pay you for your flights hotels etc.

I will send you money monthly, $10k-$30k. Be by my side, always. You will be taken care of.
You must be well spoken and have common sense, I do not want you to read from a script every time. You should be able to assume how to assess certain situations.

my last guy could not fulfill my demands. If you can, I have no reason not to throw cash at your face.

It's all legit business, and you will know the entirety of the task before you start.
Pretty sure this is a common process within HYIPs, Ponzi's, etc

• Haha
This sounds like a great opportunity to be a money mule or unwitting nominee to something you may never be told about. One of the job perks might be increased probability of free accommodation and not having to worry about paying for meals, outfits, or fitness for many years.

I would be very cautious until more details are shared. Exercise caution and do your due diligence.

I moved this to the marketplace, it is free for people to post such threads. However, to contact each other you either have to upgrade your account or to have a aged account with PM privileges, it is not allowed to post contact details like e-mail, messenger etc. - they will be removed.

Enjoy my conversation with this guy rof/%
IMG_7108.jpeg

Enjoy my conversation with this guy rof/%
View attachment 5340
Yea share the conversation and show everyone your a time waster.

This guy was curious and wanted to know what I am doing clearly. Could not even hop on the phone with me, just claimed he has "a guy" and wants to know more.

I am serious if you think I'm a scammer I don't even want to work with you because you probably are too retarded and destitute and think 6 figures is a lot of money.

This sounds like a great opportunity to be a money mule or unwitting nominee to something you may never be told about. One of the job perks might be increased probability of free accommodation and not having to worry about paying for meals, outfits, or fitness for many years.

I would be very cautious until more details are shared. Exercise caution and do your due diligence.
Not a nominee nothing is under your name. I do not need you to open bank accounts or do anything related to financial stuff.

This forum sucks I won't be posting here anymore. I can see everyone just assumes things and it's filled with broke people.

Do you know how many guys that run multinational businesses would not mind paying 6 figures+ for a astute guy to make things more hands off. I can sit in my house
and send out a guy to fly out for a meeting, or go on stage/attend a conference. That's how I choose to run my business does not mean scam or money laundering. Broke peasants
call everything money laundering if there's large amounts involved. I'd advise you to get out of your bubble.

Deuces peasants.

sigh what a loss troll¤##
I guarantee you have no money. LOL You're a forum shitposter for a living, I notice the same people respond to every post on here all day.
If you're responding and browsing forum posts all day, you're broke. It's okay God is fake but I will still pray for you.

sigh what a loss troll¤##
I guess I am not as cool as you bro with your mentor group lifetime.

• Haha
That’s what I keep telling the taxman, finally someone on my side ki#¤%

Yes

Thank you but I prefer crypto donations

Btw, you really suck as a salesman if you can’t convince anyone to take an “amazing salary” rof/%

Ofcourse man I have your back we need to protect the $200k peanuts you worked so hard for.

I know I suck man, maybe I should take a page from your book. Learn from the best right? As for crypto donations message me on session again, I cleared our chat
I'll send you something.

• Haha
Status
Not open for further replies.