I would like to host 10 sites at powerful server account

Deepbreathe

Building Trust
Entrepreneur
I would like to host 10 sites and need reliable host with responsive customer support.
What can you say about HostRound.com dedicated web hosting services?
What host is better from your views?

Groussin

What is the server configuration you have in mind? I think that is not a bad idea to check as many as possible providers.
I would recommend you to have a look at hostingsource.com or qhoster.com

Adulthood

Building Trust
Entrepreneur
You'd better give Jelastic.com auto-clustered solutions a try!
It has a unique pay-as-you-use pricing model and is available as public, private, hybrid and multi-cloud in about 60 data centers worldwide.

Brunoweb

Building Trust
Entrepreneur
Taking into account your requirements, can also recommend you to look through HostingSource.com dedicated servers in the USA.
Save Big on Hosting - 50% off 1st month on all Servers/VPS plans.

NadinM

QHoster.com and hostingsource.com deals are solid and worth your attention.
They have a brilliant Support team, always there to help. Super easy to use and fully featured.

Machisko

Building Trust
Entrepreneur
Try narrowing your list of options by looking at the cheapest web host package that can meet your needs at the same time.

I can draw your attention to Centohost.com affordable server hosting deals along with nice features:
- Unmetered bandwidth
- Free L3+L4 DDoS protection
- IPv6 ready + Free setup.

NetShop ISP

Mentor Group
Mentor Group
I would like to host 10 sites and need reliable host with responsive customer support.
What can you say about HostRound.com dedicated web hosting services?
What host is better from your views?
Hi there!

Do you need any control panel, like cPanel, or have any other specific requirements for the environment to have your websites hosted?

- Shared Hosting or VPS?
- Managed or Unmanaged?
- Any preference for the software supported (e.g. Nginx, Apache, IIS, Mysql, etc)

The more details you can provide the better the recommendations we can give :)

mange38

Building Trust
Entrepreneur
I can host this for you, send me a PM if you want to talk.

This is just a throwaway account, btw.

I'm based in EU & have my own IPs (RIPE LIR) and etc.

Grownup

Building Trust
Entrepreneur
I can also recommend you to look at Cloudarion.com and their servers in Switzerland, Germany, Usa and Russia.
They have one click installs that you can install on your server with just one click of a button.

Lakmis

Quality servers are available from hostingsource.com and hostsailor.com.
Fantastic Service and quick support! The value for the price is definitely high up there! They are perfect for those with lower budgets, and higher budgets, and they focus on making the most of the technology that is being used for the website.