Our valued sponsor

I would like to open an account with piraeus bank in cyprus

yasayed

Offshore Agent
Dec 17, 2015
Visit site
I would like to open an account in piraeus bank . befor I do that I need your advice which bank is good for me . I need a personal account with a bank .what I need from this bank is that visa card and send and receive money to forex companies .which one apply just little monthly fees...

I am waiting for your response and advice

Reactions: clemens and alain
You may use any of the banks in Cyprus for this purpose, actually as long as it's private investment we speak there will be no issues. Some of the banks in Cyprus requires a bankers reference letter so you will need to be able to get such from your current bank depending on your choice of bank.

Last edited:
Reactions: alain
I don't have the fees for each bank, most people don't care that much about it. However, an IBAN Transfer / Bank transfer is typically EUR 3 - 5 per transfer. Piraeus charge typically EUR 45 every 3 months for account maintainance so USB bank does. Visa fees I don't have here by hand.

FYI...Hellenic Bank is complicated to open an account with and impossible for Internet Business.

thank you so much , I think about piraeus bank if they offer the same services .what do you think about hellenic bank ? which one is better ?
Forget about them if you're an Internet business they don't want this type of business for now. Seems they didn't realize it's the future.

I only need a bank account to send and receive money from forex companies
Is it from some online forex trading business you are earning the money as an affiliate or similar?

it is from online forex trading
If you are going to have this "online forex Trading" as an business where you offer it as an service to any customers of yours you won't be allowed to open an account with any bank unless you have a forex Trading license! If you are Trading in personal interest and only for your personal purpose then it's not a problem to open an account with Piraeus.

If you are going to have this "online forex Trading" as an business where you offer it as an service to any customers of yours you won't be allowed to open an account with any bank unless you have a forex Trading license! If you are Trading in personal interest and only for your personal purpose then it's not a problem to open an account with Piraeus.
it is just for my personal trading