Our valued sponsor

Question If i move to Spain and create an offshore company where do I Pay my profits?

bogdy23

May 6, 2017
Visit site
Hello,

If I create an offshore company in Dubai but live in Barcelona full time or at least more than 6 months. Where do I pay my taxes? If I own a Dubai LLC do I pay 0 taxes because it`s been created there and not 40% of all my income as I belive it is in Spain? So the question is if I have an LLC in Dubai but live in Spain more than 6 months a year how much taxes do I have to pay?

If it is you that's managing the company then the company is considered tax resident in Spain so you'll pay Spanish CIT at 25% + personal income taxes.

If instead the company is managed from UAE because you hired a director, you have an office and maybe even some employee the company will pay 0% income tax and you will pay capital gains taxes in Spain on the dividends received from UAE.

If it is you that's managing the company then the company is considered tax resident in Spain so you'll pay Spanish CIT at 25% + personal income taxes.

If instead the company is managed from UAE because you hired a director, you have an office and maybe even some employee the company will pay 0% income tax and you will pay capital gains taxes in Spain on the dividends received from UAE.
Hello,

Thanks for answering I need just 1 more clarification. If I select just a nominal director for my company then that will give me the possibility to just pay 0% on the company and only pay capital gains tax on the dividents in Spain?
Also how much is the capital gains tax in Spain?
So how much is the capital gains tax and will a nominal director save me from paying 25%+personal income taxes?
Thank you

If I select just a nominal director for my company then that will give me the possibility to just pay 0% on the company and only pay capital gains tax on the dividents in Spain?

Don't play hide and seek with Spain.

If you really want to pay 0% CIT you need to have a real director with a salary in line with your earnings and responsability level.

If you earn $100K / month you can't have a nominee director at $3000K a year because it's not credibile and they will claim that the business is run from Spain because indeed the business is run from Spain.

I think Netherlands has some rules on the minimal amount salary of a non resident director which is something like $9K / month.

Now it could work even with a lower salary but first and foremost you have to consider how much a person with the same responsability will be paid in a similar position.

Reactions: RealDude

Latest Threads