Our valued sponsor

If not TETHER then what?

JohnLocke

Administrator
Dec 29, 2008
Europe
Visit site
I would like to ask this simple question, since TETHER isn't given the best reviews and it looks like it's not something to count on, what COIN would you then go for?

Please list your favorit crypto coin and a short comment about why you count on this particular coin.

Reactions: clemens
I use TUSD and GUSD to get some interests in sites like blockfi.com, TUSD and GUSD are issued by regulated companies.

I've been using Tether too - the only problem I was facing was to have BTC to USDT with no KYC. I found an exchanger (I don't recall it now) but the fees were awful.

If you want to exchange BTC tu USD without KYC you can use changehero.io, there you don't even need an account

I use TUSD and GUSD to get some interests in sites like blockfi.com, TUSD and GUSD are issued by regulated companies.

If you want to exchange BTC tu USD without KYC you can use changehero.io, there you don't even need an account
Thank you very much, that was helpful thu&¤#

I didn't know this. Is it always liquid? And more important: are you sure they never ask for KYC? (ChangeHero | Instant Cryptocurrency Exchange | Fast Coin Conversion) Cause some of these exchanges have random checks and they can be a real pain in the a$$.

I can't say it will be always liquid because I don't work with them but I have used it multiple times for months and it was always good. Also I have not used it to buy or sell, I guess in those options you will need to go in a KYC flow but they have never asked me any kind of information when I'm exchanging my coins (only altcoins, I don't work with Bitcoin) to stable coins. BTW, just like any other service out there I will suggest to go with caution since I only do small exchanges there (from 1k to 2k of altcoins to stable coins), I don't know if they will ask you something if you try to exchange for example 100k in coins to another one.

I have exchanged BTCs to stable coins but really small amounts like $50 to $80.

Last edited:
There is also Cryptocurrency Exchange Platform | Changelly.com also which is very well known
Very well known and it was great, now it isn't. You can start whatever, but it doesn't mean that they are going to complete it without KYC. And they can be a real pain in the a$$ (freezing your coin indefinitely). (Same as Shapeshift, another well known).

I'm not 100% sure but I used Cryptocurrency Trading Platform : Instant Cryptocurrency Exchange and Converter when I needed. No KYC but definitely not cheap.

Reactions: JohnLocke
Very well known and it was great, now it isn't. You can start whatever, but it doesn't mean that they are going to complete it without KYC. And they can be a real pain in the a$$ (freezing your coin indefinitely). (Same as Shapeshift, another well known).

Ok I did not know, it has been a while since I do not use changelly but as you say in the past it was very easy to change tokens with changelly and cheap.