Our valued sponsor

If our paypal account frozen how to withdraw money after 180 days?

Depending on what you did with the account you may never see your money again.... they have a fee of upto 2.500 USD per case where the paypal account was used for non TOS accepted transactions.... . And if you sue, they will not even reply... Have this case right now. So good luck. That's why Stripe, Paypal are a pain in the a*s in 2021. They have a different rule set than regular banks as they have a lot more freedom with their TOS than banks have. And I am still convinced that keeping funds is a business model from paypal and stripe...
Good Luck.
But to answer your question in case they really release it after 180 days, just go into your account and send the money to the attached bank account. If you didn't attached one, then you need to get a bank account matching the name of the paypal account. You will not be able to send it to other paypal accounts. Good Luck :)

What alternatives would you suggest to PayPal cocksuckers?

I had same issue with them, money stucked wth stealth account never see it. It's their good right but same s**t happened to me with normal account.

Depending on what you did with the account you may never see your money again.... they have a fee of upto 2.500 USD per case where the paypal account was used for non TOS accepted transactions.... . And if you sue, they will not even reply... Have this case right now. So good luck. That's why Stripe, Paypal are a pain in the a*s in 2021. They have a different rule set than regular banks as they have a lot more freedom with their TOS than banks have. And I am still convinced that keeping funds is a business model from paypal and stripe...
Good Luck.
But to answer your question in case they really release it after 180 days, just go into your account and send the money to the attached bank account. If you didn't attached one, then you need to get a bank account matching the name of the paypal account. You will not be able to send it to other paypal accounts. Good Luck :)
I am sure they will release after 180 days the problem is that since the name is fake on the paypal account, however paypal seemed to allow adding US bank acc and is it possible to open virtual US bank acc on somewhere and add it to paypal for receiving withdrawals?

@ImKing sadly there is no real alternative :( as paypal became so common. I just try to funnel as much as possible via banks, they may decline you as customer one day but they never withheld money without a pending lawsuit.

@robotoa then you can only try getting an account with a dark :( . Hard but possible, and if you just want to use it for one transaction your chances that it may work are quite high. Transferwise should do the job, as they are one of the last EMIs where you can go through verification without video etc. .

Latest Threads