Our valued sponsor

If you had a business generating 15 million Euro per annum what would you do?

hanson

Offshore Agent
Sep 29, 2012
Visit site
Say you business is generating 15 million euro per annum in net profits before taxes are paid and the corporate tax to be paid would be 29% where would you consider to incorporate offshore if it was your business? Would you just pay the tax onshore and don't even consider go offshore?

I would look at my options to transfer the property and assets to an offshore vehicle which has a low or even 0% corporate tax.

Admin said:
I would look at my options to transfer the property and assets to an offshore vehicle which has a low or even 0% corporate tax.
And research what reasoning will be the basis for the transfer. What offer was made to cause the transfer of the asset(s) and monies, and what was accepted. Ideally, you will end up with a offshore holding company. To address the revenue it would need to be better understood what type of business it is. Web or Territorial? If Territorial business activity, what jurisdiction? Some jurisdictions will still charge a non-resident tax if the offshore company is performing business within that jurisdiction.

TVentures said:
And research what reasoning will be the basis for the transfer. What offer was made to cause the transfer of the asset(s) and monies, and what was accepted. Ideally, you will end up with a offshore holding company. To address the revenue it would need to be better understood what type of business it is. Web or Territorial? If Territorial business activity, what jurisdiction? Some jurisdictions will still charge a non-resident tax if the offshore company is performing business within that jurisdiction.
May I ask why you attacking Admin instantly? Why do you address your reply to Admin and not the thread starter?.. Admin I say BAN there is a smell of Panamalegal here!

You should re-read the quote you have "quoted"

It starts off with a conjunction. It is an assisting statement to Admin's statement which collectively together, is profitable information for the thread starter.

EDIT: Also please inform of how I addressed Admin???