Our valued sponsor

If you know what you need, go cheap or professional?

hanson

Offshore Agent
Sep 29, 2012
Visit site
Hello, as you may see Im all new. i'm amazed among the quality of information here also the fast replies one get.

Say I know all about what I need in regards to setup my offshore company, say I have learned everything by consulting professionals already, study forums and blogs. Would you consider to use a cheap offshore company service provider or would you still pay the additional costs (even if they may be 3 or 4 times usual fee) for a professional to do the job?

Always go with a professional, you always only know after the deal what you get! It would be silly and annoying to find you self in a situation where you can continue your business and company because this "cheap" offshore company service provider isn't there any longer!

Admin said:
"cheap" offshore company service provider isn't there any longer!
It would not be fun to find a person willing take over your resident agent and renewal/reporting fees for the company if the provider ceased to 'provide'. Most providers refuse to provide services for entities which they did not establish.

I will always want to pay more for a great service. The forum here let me believe that cclogic is capable to help me for my needs in establishing a perfect Seychelles Holding / Cyprus trading setup, and if I have to pay a few hundred euro more it's ok.