Our valued sponsor

I'm making 3000$ a day but..

I've no idea why you recommand rubles, the russian's economic is so week and it totally depends on the price of oil and gas.
Putin is a tactic man not strategic one, so if you want to invest in russian invest in agriculture maybe the only business will survive at recession in this part of the world.

thnx, but what is 60% - USA large cap index funds and how can i invest on it.

Simply put, these are various stocks of large companies (usually hundreds of different stocks), put together in one portfolio, aka fund. You buy a share of that porfolio, which negates the risk of individual stock failure. You can buy them in many ways. For example, most of lagre banks offer investment accounts which allow you to buy all kinds of investment products. Also, depending on where you live, you can approach investment companies, such as Fidelity or Blackrock, directly. Now, "index" funds are called so opposed to "actively managed" funds because they simply follow stock market tracker, such as SP500 for example, and there are no real people involved, rebalacing is done by computers. Because of these annual fees for index funds are very low. Actively managed funds have a manager, i.e. some guy who thinks he can outperform the market, while in reality he does not really care because annual fees for managed funds are much higher and don't depend on fund's performance. Index funds historically have better returns than managed funds. The most obvious example of usa large cap index fund is FUSEX - Fidelity ® 500 Index Fund - Investor Class | Fidelity Investments

Many financial experts (those who aren’t compensated for getting you to invest a certain way) will tell you that if you are young and in the wealth accumulation phase of your life, to consider parking your money in a low-cost index fund, for example, Vanguard’s Total Stock Market Index Fund (VTSAX).

:D

Many financial experts (those who aren’t compensated for getting you to invest a certain way) will tell you that if you are young and in the wealth accumulation phase of your life, to consider parking your money in a low-cost index fund, for example, Vanguard’s Total Stock Market Index Fund (VTSAX).

:D
Except in the situation of a new crisis, investing in an ETF won't help you much. The entire market seems quite inflated, ETFs are one of the causes.
Especially with something like what you mentioned - it's basically only American large cap stocks (Apple, MS, Amazon, Google, FB) and by buying this fund you're basically expecting everything to grow infinitely. However, that may not be the case - not just for 6 months or a year but even 10 or 15 years.

When something bad happens with US economy or the dollar, what will be the consequence? I'm assuming from OP's naïve question thnx, but what is 60% - USA large cap index funds and how can i invest on it.
that he is not a trading expert. So the fund will lose 30-50 % of it's value, he will panic sell at the bottom and half of his money will be gone.

Try to diversify - across asset categories as well as geographically. If you think a crisis is coming, don't hold stocks like this - I cannot advice specifically but holding cash (even ruble possibly) may be a better idea. There are many other asset categories (bonds, metals, real estate, land, niche areas such as art).

There isn't some magical three letter ticker that will make you money no matter what, at least you need to know why you are buying it, having too much money isn't a legit reason. Do good research and try to find value somewhere where others do not see it. In the end, if you understand it, you may make many times more from buying and selling rare LEGO sets than from buying "US large cap".

Also you can invest into your business and your education.

The debate of USD versus EUR is yet another story. Both currencies have their problems, American economy is fueled by dubious things, Eurozone won't be a nice place if the "slow part" (Italy, Greece, Spain) decides to separate from the "fast part" (Germany, France).

P.S.: Please do not buy cannabis stocks.

One you can run semi passively.
what kind of business do you have in mind? give us some examples

the problem is that once you make life changing money (or even several times more) it's easy and normal you lose motivation to build another business and mess up with customers, competitors, taxes and other stuff again, your trust in the abilities of other people decreases (from my experience) and is much harder to let someone else take care about it
it's not about age and gets even worse if you are not only a bored rentier but dealing with another problems like family health issues, broken relationships or hostile social environment

Except in the situation of a new crisis, investing in an ETF won't help you much. The entire market seems quite inflated, ETFs are one of the causes.

Agree with the above response. Equity ETFs are overpriced. A consideration could be low beta ETFs such as commodities or utilities ETFs. Also if you want to hold a foreign currency, you can consider a bond ETF in that currency, e.g. US 10 year : TLT

However my friend, before ALL THESE investment considerations, please take into account taxes and also the following matters;

1) income from your business may be taxed based on local jurisdiction laws
2) if that income has to be taxed and you have not declared and paid, it is considered rax evasion
3) if you were to open a foreign bank account or investment account overseas, consider CRS and/or FATCA - the financial institution will report your details to the tax authority which you are a resident of, and they may decide to take further action with the additional financial account details. Not all countries participate in CRS, not all investments are scoped under CRS.

Cheers

I would be more keen to know what you are doing online that makes 1000 to 3000 USD's per day to be honest

That and the starter question, where is the money now. Does it accumulate in a BTC wallet, is it on a paypal account, on a bank account.
You need to answer this question first, so you can then start planning the steps needed to get your funds there where you want them.

So 1) where is the money now (and in what form).

Then 2) what is offshore for you ? (EU, US, or 'vague locations')
; what is your risk appetite? (when you make 3k a day that is 100K p/m, do you want stable growth, or do you just want the money to be offshore)
; what do you consider a stable curency? (USD/EUR/CHF)
; how fast do you want to have access to your funds? (immediately, or is it ok if it takes 2/3 months)
; etc etc etc.

Latest Threads