Our valued sponsor

I'm Making E-Commerce Offshore - with PayPayl Merchant account.

Hugevaluable

Offshore Agent
Aug 27, 2012
Visit site
Hi,

I've been looking all around the forum since few days and noticed that it was such a pain in the a** to find a way to set up his e-commerce company offshore - with offering the services of Paypal to customers.

I'm working on a set up for my company and i would like to have your feedback on it:

1) To Create a LTD in UK

2) To Create an Incorporate in Gibralatar - and to link my Gibraltar Offshore Company under the "Agency Agreement" which will allow me to bring back -before taxation- 85% of my earning to Gibraltar from my LTD in UK

3) To do all my business through my UK LTD Company - also the Paypal Merchant Account, etc.

4) Anytime i want i bring the money back from my UK account to my Incorporate in Gibraltar.

Whats your vision is about that set up ?

Reactions: bugeja and bob
I moved the thread to the proper forum since it seem to a thread more about Offshore companies than e-commerce. If the thread develops into an other direction I will move it again ;)

hmmm, well to open a PayPal account for a UK company has never been any issue, you will simply need to find a company provider (if you are not self resident in the UK) that can provide your the docs. PayPal is asking for.

4) Anytime i want i bring the money back from my UK account to my Incorporate in Gibraltar.
For instant this has nothing to do with PayPal, it is a bank and tax transaction, otherwise you may be welcome to correct me if I'm wrong :)

do I missing something here? what is actuelle the question? :S -confused: the setup seems to be great in avoiding cooperate tax somehow. but there is no privacy granted if ypu ask me. this is the reason for why it will work with paypal I think:eek:

Warrior: Yea, the setup work pretty well in my configuration for an E-Commerce in Europa, because i need a reliable place for the payment online - including Paypal. The setup is pretty good in tax avoidance, but please can you let me know why the privacy is not granded by using a Nominee Shareolder in Gibraltar ?

Gibraltar: Tax Information Exchange Agreement (TIEA)

A Tax Information Exchange Agreement between the United Kingdom and Gibraltar was signed in London on 24 August 2009 by Lord Myners, Financial Services Secretary to the Treasury and in Gibraltar on 27 August by Mr P Caruana, Chief Minister of the Government of Gibraltar.

The new TIEA with Gibraltar will enable the UK and Gibraltar to exchange information to OECD and international tax standards to ensure that the right amount of tax is paid in each country in the future.

Gibraltar has also signed TIEAs with the USA, Ireland, Germany, New Zealand and Australia.

The text of the TIEA can be accessed on the Internet, Gibraltar TIEA (PDF 50K).

The text will shortly be laid as a Schedule to a draft Order in Council for consideration by the House of Commons. It will then also be available from the Stationery Office.

The Agreement will come into effect as soon as each government has completed the necessary procedures to give effect to it under its domestic laws.

I guess your nominees can't protect you very much then? How would you go about it in regards to personal income tax?

There are some nice countries they signed TIEA's with Tax Information Exchange Agreements

To solve the PayPal issue this constellation may work and is actually great to see that someone put some effort into it to get it work:thumbsUp: for privacy this will defiantly not work like this you will need to put something in top of the structure.

Found this on another forum, do you know if it is true Hugevaluable?

The Gibraltar government have recently gone down the same route as Jersey and Guernsey did some years ago by introducing a body which pre-approves each company formation by vetting the beneficial owners, business plan etc. From our perspective this makes setting up a Gibraltar company a potentially much more long-winded, painful affair than before which could involve us in work that we cannot bill a client for should a company incorporation be refused. Although Gibraltar can be a good jurisdiction to choose there are many good alternative jurisdictions available to use instead.

Thanks for those informations jpay -

I think that this actual setup might be good open door for starting to increase money through e-commerce website - with a large range of payment solutions -

but i still have to work on the back setup for protecting the company benefices.. :S -confused:

Hugevaluable said:
Hi,
I've been looking all around the forum since few days and noticed that it was such a pain in the a** to find a way to set up his e-commerce company offshore - with offering the services of Paypal to customers.

I'm working on a set up for my company and i would like to have your feedback on it:

1) To Create a LTD in UK

2) To Create an Incorporate in Gibralatar - and to link my Gibraltar Offshore Company under the "Agency Agreement" which will allow me to bring back -before taxation- 85% of my earning to Gibraltar from my LTD in UK

3) To do all my business through my UK LTD Company - also the Paypal Merchant Account, etc.

This see to be a good solution for PayPal. Did you open the PayPal account with you name?

Hugevaluable said:
Hi,

1) To Create a LTD in UK

Thank you for posting this. Im very interesting to follow what your solution will be... thread bookmarked.

Latest Threads