Our valued sponsor

I'm ready to proceed with company

bob

Offshore Agent
Aug 27, 2012
Visit site
So while I needed lot's of time to make proper investigation on my needs in regards to a company, the jurisdiction and type I'm finally there.

What I would like to know is how do I get started quickly with the company formation and what would you recommend?

I already know what I found out but want to compare it with your advise here guys.

Thanks for your attention and this awesome forum.

Would you mind and let us know what business you are into please?

I also agree with him, Cyprus has been proven a lot and you can check the Cyprus section for feedback and advice of the pros!
Cyprus okay but oppening an offshore company depends on many things. It depens importantly on types of business. If online or IT related business then Netherlands will be the best choice. Because their low coas high speed reliable internet service.

Reactions: SasxInc
I have been in your shoos OP and I can tell you nothing has been better for my business then the Seychelles / Cyprus company formation setup I did during the last 6 years. Total Internet privacy, total asset protection and tax freedom!

Reactions: SasxInc
Its a great idea to think about it for a long time before proceeding to make a company since we are gonna invest a lot of money into it. After you've created your first company, can you share your experiences here? I wanted to subscribe to your threads :) Good luck

Cyprus okay but oppening an offshore company depends on many things. It depens importantly on types of business. If online or IT related business then Netherlands will be the best choice. Because their low coas high speed reliable internet service.
That's a good point, Netherlands is known for its high speed internet with low costs. I wish I was living in Netherlands to experience their Wi-Fi speed since my internet sucks.

Reactions: negon
What company you registered? can you help me please?
How do you expect anyone to help you with that little information you provide? Sorry not to be rude but where do you want to register your company? what business are you into and what's your budget? do you have any preferences?

For all noobs. If you don't know what to use a offshore company for then you don't need it! For all of you that can't figure out all of it but look for privacy and anonymity go with a Seychelles company formation which is working for 95% of all people visiting this forum ;)