Our valued sponsor

Images of the IBC documents received via FEDEX/DHL

msatm

Offshore Agent
Feb 18, 2011
Visit site
I would like to know how approximately looks the documents of the IBC in offshore jurisdiction,if someone have ordered and get those documents if he can take photos how they looks like I would really appreciate that ( ofcorse the name of company,and other sensitive informations can be removed/undercover ).

Here is a small image how that looks like.

Last edited by a moderator:
The image you published there don't say much about what the corporate docs. will look like, what may be of interest for anyone if at all is the company certificate and all the incorporation documents that follows with an incorporation, I doubt anyone want to publish this on a public forum, but feel free to do so! whether they are wrapped in plastic leather or come bundled in ring binder should be less important.

Attached is a sample certificate which may be what OP is looking for.

cclogic-incorporation-certificate.jpg

Last edited:
Sorry we do not operate in Panama, but there is a Panama lawyer here on the forum maybe he can supply or come with some input.

For the Seychelles you get the following documents:

Memorandum & Articles

Resolution of first meeting

Company certificate i.e. the above attached certificate

Share holder certificate

Share certificate

If needed a POA

ibc "document presentation"

may i simply ask you why on earth you would want to SEE pictures of ibc-documents... is there anything interesting i didn't detecting while keeping an eye on the seychelles certificate of incorporation recently posted here?

thank you for your comments :cool:

I assume some may simply just be curious to see what it looks like. If you never have incorporated a offshore company (or onshore) before you never know what this looks like :)