Our valued sponsor

Importing from China to Europe with Offshore Corp.

peterpan

Dec 1, 2017
Visit site
Lets say i have a friend in europe who would found a logistic company, who would receive my items and send them piece by piece to my customers.

Could i just send him a big paket from china?

Would i have to register for a european VAT with my offshore company to be able to import?

You can even send him a fcl 40hq :p You would need to get them through custom clearence he is received so he will have to provide VAT number if he doesn't have then they will charge him VAT on import payable COD or bank . What type of goods and what value ?

let say for example i want to send 100 electric fans from china to germany and my offshore company doesnt have a VAT number.
I have a friend who founded a logistic company to receive the items and to send them piece by piece to my customers.
Does he have to pay the VAT for me when picking up the items?
What else do i need?

yes ,once product reach Germany customs will ask him about goods value and to provide invoice with price of purchase. If he is not vat registered he will pay vat and duty based on that information at this stage. Vat in Germany is 19% of goods value then duty depends on what type of fan may be around 3.7%