Our valued sponsor

In what cases a company in Belize is worth it?

blackeric

Nov 19, 2019
Visit site
I've heard someone, who's been running businees for a over decade, say that he won't normally open a company in Belize and other tax heavens with low reputation. But for some special purposes a Belize company can be a good fit.

What can be those special purposes?

Reactions: John Andrews
Banking can be arranged in for Belize Companies in Belize, Mauritius, Seychelles, Cayman, Puerto Rico, Nevis to name just a few.
It's not going to be that easy, personal visit is required and you have to provide endless numbers of documents.

Belize and EMI's like Transferwise, Paysera and services similar is what your option in real live is.

Personal visit is in almost all cases not necessary to open a bank account. There is a reasonably standard set of documents needed in terms of personal ID, corporate documents etc which is not so hard to provide if the company was created properly in the first place. If the company has been badly created then documents are not always produced, but even in this case they can be created at a later date and supplied to a bank. EMI's are not so good in my opinion and I would always prefer a proper banking arrangement.

Are Belize and Seychelles companies good fit for a VPN SaaS?
I've seen a VPN company from BVI going through a 3rd party payment processor. I contacted them and they won't speak to you unless you are doing 100k a month sales. So assuming you are not at that level, your issue is going to be banking and processing payments monthly.

Getting paypal will be next to impossible from my research, so you need to go through a 3rd party who will take the paypal through their account.

If you find a solution, would be very interested to hear it

Latest Threads