Our valued sponsor

In which country to get a POS with MOTO??

The most of banks offers POS with MOTO functionality just for clients having corporate bank account there. So you will have to find a bank willing to open a corporate bank account for you. And this is not everything. Concierge is considered to be a high risk business. So banks will be very careful in doing business with you.

The most of banks requires to have a local post-paid sim card which can be entered into POS. The most of phone operators does not offer post-paid sim cards with data program and data roaming to foreign entities.

So, to be able to help you, we need more info:

1. What is your citizenship?
2. Where are you residing?
3. In which countries do you pay taxes?
4. Where is your company incorporated?
5. Where are your customers?

1. FR
2. FR
3. FR
4. FR
5. FR

But for questions of simplicity and banking fluidity I would like to bank in a better country than France.

So either just get a bank account in a better country or open a new business in that country.

As EU citizen and resident with company in EU, you can go to almost any bank in EU. So the answer which bank will give you POS terminal? Any in the EU. Just select one which you like to most. And you do not have to use servise of a bank. Whatabout Square? They officialy does not have any branch in EU now, but if you write them, they can be willing to have you as a client..

Last edited:
I don't just want a POS, I want a POS with the MOTO option.

And if I move to a new country, I think it's better that I open a new structure.

Banks are often not cooperative in allocating the MOTO option on the POS.

Is there anyone here? a business lawyer? who can assist me in the process of setting up a business in a good jurisdiction + opening a bank account + POS with MOTO option?

MyPOS.eu will sell you POS with MOTO if you have company in France. You do not need a new company, if this is what you need.

As long as you live in France, having another EU company will be a problem for you. France has a very strong CFC rules. It means, this company will have to make accounting in that foreign country as well as in France. Company will have to file tax return in a foreign country as well as in France. And pay taxes..

So, living in France is a problem. Are you willing to move somewhere else? Or you will have to invest in more sophisticated structure to bypass France. What will be not cheap nor fast.

MyPOS is a prepaid provider, its not of interest to me.
We have a turnover of 70keuro per day we need a reliable establishment

I don't have a country preference and I can move. I only need a country and a bank that will meet my expectations