Our valued sponsor

Incorporate by myself (?)

Buenos Dias Amigos.

How can I start an offshore company in Seychelles/Bahamas by myself?
I am not a millionaire with trash-loads of cash/assets. I simply wish to open an LLC offshore which I can use to trade US stocks, FX and few items on Amazon, Ebay.

I have scanned the entire forum at OffshoreCorpTalk and found very useful info. But it is difficult to know which info can I rely on and move forward with my dreams of becoming a millionaire. :)
If I can know an individual agent/contact with very good advice (on how I can incorporate by myself) or who is willing to help out at less fees, that could be a good start of our long term relation. I assure to share my profits, commissions with you, as and when I become wealthier.

Muchas Gracias.
PN

Why not simply open a local LTD and pay the tax that has to be paid? If you are on a low budget and can't even afford to pay the €500 - 700 a Seychelles company may costs then for sure this is not for you.

It won't be possible for you to do the task yourself, it requires to be an approved agent.

Reactions: James Turner
@fshore, can I maintain anonymity by incorporating in US or UK?
LoL there is nothing like that in the USA nor in UK unless you believe in Santa Claus
santa.jpg

Some US states doesn't require disclosure of owner or offisers. In Colorado you can do it online. Someone needs to sign the annual report, but it doesn't need to be the owner or offiser.

This is for the company. Banking is another thing.
nothing in the USA is secret, big brother is watching you all the time! How long do you think it will take any US authority to gain access to your personal data either public or off the record? less than you can count to 1,2,3!

It's one huge, enormous lie to yourself to believe something is anonymous in the USA stupi#21stupi#21

nothing in the USA is secret, big brother is watching you all the time! How long do you think it will take any US authority to gain access to your personal data either public or off the record? less than you can count to 1,2,3!

It's one huge, enormous lie to yourself to believe something is anonymous in the USA stupi#21stupi#21
Do you mean they will hack into your computer?
If you fill the form yourself or ask someone (outside the US) to sign the form, there is no information available for them to find.

Reactions: Protinumerix47
Do you mean they will hack into your computer?
If you fill the form yourself or ask someone (outside the US) to sign the form, there is no information available for them to find.
I agree with @blizz and many other people around. If you think anything is anonym in the USA you will be terrible wrong and you will figure that out the hard way. I would not millisecond trust anything in the USA.

I agree with @blizz and many other people around. If you think anything is anonym in the USA you will be terrible wrong and you will figure that out the hard way. I would not millisecond trust anything in the USA.
If you have Billions of cash stashed in a shell company in US, then I agree it is easy for authorities to access it. But would US authorities or IRS put so much efforts (and spend taxpayers valuable money), to track small time entrepreneurs who may have incorporated in US to maintain anonymity. I guess not.

Interesting point, in that perspective other offshore non-US countries too are vulnerable. :)

If your hiding from the US and incorporate in the US, of course, no privacy. But what if your hiding from other countries. Will the US protect you and keep you private? Does the US give out your info. to other countries?
Interesting point, but how would you (or I ) know whether US has (or has not) given out your info to other countries. Unless we have our name showed up in Panama Papers there couldn't be any sure-shot way of finding it out. Would you (or I) be privy to such back-door negotiations across 2 or more countries? I am not such a big player (and do not intend to be), so I wouldn't worry about it much. Anonymity is needed to keep myself and my work activities secure from those whose full-time work is to monitor (and impact) my efforts to earn a decent livelihood.

I may appear paranoid but when your work search efforts are thwarted by someone you dont know resulting in loss of opportunity, And when that becomes a regular pattern then you are forced to think outside the box and think of different ways to earn a decent livelihood to support your family.

Latest Threads