Our valued sponsor

Incorporation agents that accept bitcoin?

We accept BTC payment for our services.

How exactly does that work, you are onshore doing offshore, and the UK is a little more draconian that most at the moment, does that not induce a "soft" conflict of interest.

To answer the original question, no you will not want and basically cannot use crypto, convert it and then Transferwise it, everyone today knows everything about everyone, the point of nearshore and offshore is purely to use time to make it as miserably difficult as possible to access those assets so "low hanging fruit" is sought instead, I know people who set up trusts in the same country as they were based, the only thing it achieved was a "talking" point to show off and less $10,000 or so in fees, I could not be bothered to explain it had less than no use in the real world, the whole point is to do everything correctly and just be the last one standing, crypto does not achieve that, nor do same location trusts for that matter, sure hundreds of years ago they work, but today, no.

How exactly does that work, you are onshore doing offshore, and the UK is a little more draconian that most at the moment, does that not induce a "soft" conflict of interest.

To answer the original question, no you will not want and basically cannot use crypto, convert it and then Transferwise it, everyone today knows everything about everyone, the point of nearshore and offshore is purely to use time to make it as miserably difficult as possible to access those assets so "low hanging fruit" is sought instead, I know people who set up trusts in the same country as they were based, the only thing it achieved was a "talking" point to show off and less $10,000 or so in fees, I could not be bothered to explain it had less than no use in the real world, the whole point is to do everything correctly and just be the last one standing, crypto does not achieve that, nor do same location trusts for that matter, sure hundreds of years ago they work, but today, no.
There are no limitations on payment methods accepted. As such Crypto is perfectly acceptable. We are located in various parts of the world, not only in the UK for trade.

Latest Threads