Our valued sponsor

Incorporation documents with Apostille for my offshore corp. to open bank account??

ImKing

Corporate Services
Mentor Group Lifetime
May 29, 2015
Visit site
Can you please explain to me what Apostille is and how I can get my incorporation documents "apostilled" - I don't know how to do that, my current agent is asking me a lot of questions like if I want each paid notarized and apostilled or cover ??

I'm noob, please help:rolleyes2:

Reactions: JohnLocke
You may proparly have got the message below:

We need a certified copy of the following docs with apostil:

-Certificate of Incorporation

-M&A

-Subscribers' resolution

Notarization should be made first of the certified copy and then apostil.

If you forward this to your agent you can simply ask him to follow the instructions here and they will get back to you with exact what is required to proceed.

Reactions: alain
You really didn't know what to do more surprising is that your agent didn't know what to do when you asked him!

You really didn't know what to do more surprising is that your agent didn't know what to do when you asked him!
Yeah thats why I found this forum, lots of help to find here. I changed my offshore company registration agent to Admin and his team but need to get the all docs for my corp before I move.

ahh' date=' thank you Admin, yes it was what I got from you guys. Thanks for clarification I have forwarded it to the agent and he will get back shortly he says :) [/quote']
Good to read that you are satisfied with our service :)

Yeah I have been pleased with your service so far now I'm waiting for the apostille docs and all stuff you requested from the old agent!
Did you get all the stuff from your former Agent? If not push them harder it should all be accomplished within a few days or 3!

Did you get all the stuff from your former Agent? If not push them harder it should all be accomplished within a few days or 3!
Yes got it all, everything is good. Sometmes you just need to be patient :)

Reactions: myhand
Yes got it all, everything is good. Sometmes you just need to be patient :)
Good to hear you are fine.. sometimes things are just taking time.

Latest Threads