Our valued sponsor

Increase my SEPA limits in Advcash

plateado

Jan 25, 2022
Argentina
Visit site
Hello guys! I'm using Advcash to move my money from Wise -> Bankera -> Advcash -> Binance -> USDT -> Cash in my country and I want to increase my SEPA deposit limit from 30000 EUR to 50000 EUR annually. However, to do so, I need to provide source of funds documents such as 3 months of salary payslips + bank statements with incoming payments, VAT and income tax returns, evidence of gifts, savings, inheritance, property sale, etc. I work as a contractor for an IT company, and my salary is deposited into Wise, which I then transfer to Bankera. I want to transfer the funds from Bankera to Advcash to convert them to USDT, which is the easiest way to get cash in my country. How can I provide the necessary documents without getting anyone in trouble?

Reactions: MiddleEuroAsia
@OP
for advcash, an upgrade in limits requires outrightly providing more proof warranting such an upgrade.

inline with your scenario, try out wise directly to CEX.

alternatively you would require docs of proof carefully covering the outlined aspects, as advcash requires towards an upgrade..

moreso inquire from bankera, what specific transfer can be carried without hitches to physical bank accts?.

if possible, that would enable purchase of crypto directly via use of bank card as needed longterm..