Our valued sponsor

Incubator Fund in the BVI

EddyIT

Mar 20, 2019
Visit site
Hello,
Just wondering if anyone on this forum has experience opening an Incubator Fund in the British Virgin Islands (or a similar jurisdiction)?

I am interested to start one and ideally would like a low-cost solution as I will be financing this project out of my personal savings.

Any advice would be much appreciated!

Thank you

Why are you actually pointing at BVI ?

Hello.. Well, according to my research BVI offers good incentives including the option to start an Incubator Fund which is much easier to set up.. It is also cheaper than Cayman.

Do you have other suggestions?

Hello.. Well, according to my research BVI offers good incentives including the option to start an Incubator Fund which is much easier to set up.. It is also cheaper than Cayman.

Do you have other suggestions?
Hi Eddy, three years after you I have the same project, same questions and same needs, do you have any experience to share?
I am investigating about funding an BVI hedge fund in the form of an incubator fund cause I don't want to waste my money in the structure, legal requirements and compliance
The investment management company would be based in IFZA in Dubai which is also cheap and quite responsive even if not too flexible

Thanks

Latest Threads