Our valued sponsor

ING BANK IN Poland

What brings you to want to use ING in Poland over other banks and locations?

There are other banks within SEPA countries that Non EU residents can open an account remotely?

Ok so that is your real question. It would help others if you just posted that question in first place in a thread. Yes there are but it depends on your budget. Are you a 10 euro client or a 500,000 euro client for example? If you are closer to 10 euros then you are looking at maybe EMI's. What country are you from also?

In fact start a new thread with the real question so topic is easy to find for other readers. thu&¤#

Ok so that is your real question. It would help others if you just posted that question in first place in a thread. Yes there are but it depends on your budget. Are you a 10 euro client or a 500,000 euro client for example? If you are closer to 10 euros then you are looking at maybe EMI's. What country are you from also?

In fact start a new thread with the real question so topic is easy to find for other readers. thu&¤#
Hi

I am finding the real bank, not EMI regardless of the amount of budget.
My question was that ING bank in poland is safe to use.

I am finding the real bank, not EMI regardless of the amount of budget.
My question was that ING bank in poland is safe to use.

Can't help you. You sound shady as hell and budget is important. You seem to avoid saying where you are from ca#"!.

I'd stay far away from Poland.
A prosecutor blocked my money (less than 30 $) because it "seemed to be involved in terror financing and money laundering".

They could not find/prove anything and they stopped the impeachment two years ago, but they did not release the money.

The account got blocked in 2013. Honestly I do not care about that small amount of money, but I will never deal with Poland again.

A prosecutor blocked my money (less than 30 $) because it "seemed to be involved in terror financing and money laundering".
They could not find/prove anything and they stopped the impeachment two years ago, but they did not release the money.
Sorry but what kind of bulls**t is this. "Impeachment" for $30 of terror financing?

I'd love to hear more about that story.
Maybe you went out with a friend, your friend brought his friend who was called Osama Bin Laden and he paid you two a beer, then you repaid him through your account. And that is the most plausible explanation I can think of lol...

I'd stay far away from Poland.

The account got blocked in 2013. Honestly I do not care about that small amount of money, but I will never deal with Poland again.
Hi
Which bank? ING?
Is it possible that your accunt has been blocked with only $30?
haha.. . funny story.
Anyway you could file a complaint to Financial ombuseman or dispute resolution institutions in Poland and EU. Plus civil court also.
Have you tried it?

It was not ING. But the prosecutor froze the account. It was not the fault of the bank.
The transaction was related to Bitcoin (I was happy to sell my BTC for 40 $ per BTC these days o_O).
In total there are approx. 1 million of dollars blocked. But only 30 $ belong to me. :D
So I had luck. Others are still waiting for much more money to be released.

I don't care about these 30 $. So I will not file any complaint or what ever. I will just ignore it.

The main point is: The impeachment is stopped, nobody was proven guilty, but the money is still blocked. Maybe forever.
That is not really giving any trust for further business relationships.

It was not ING. But the prosecutor froze the account. It was not the fault of the bank.
The transaction was related to Bitcoin (I was happy to sell my BTC for 40 $ per BTC these days o_O).
In total there are approx. 1 million of dollars blocked. But only 30 $ belong to me. :D
So I had luck. Others are still waiting for much more money to be released.

I don't care about these 30 $. So I will not file any complaint or what ever. I will just ignore it.

The main point is: The impeachment is stopped, nobody was proven guilty, but the money is still blocked. Maybe forever.
That is not really giving any trust for further business relationships.
Hi

Any countries(not only poland) may consider that Cryptocurrency like bitcone is related to crime or money laundering.
It is risky field and I recommend not using it with a bank.
Normal transaction like transfer,investment,savings etc.. with real money will not be a problem.
Anyway thanks for your sharing.

Any countries(not only poland) may consider that Cryptocurrency like bitcone is related to crime or money laundering.
Sorry to say so, but for more then 2 years we have had no trouble to accept BTC here, exchange it and send it directly into our bank account. Even after speaking with the bank there is no problem.