Our valued sponsor

instant passport?

this all sounds attractive indeed... which of these options are achievable legal way?
I don't know about the other three but when it comes to Mexico I did a thorough research, spent quite some time there, talked to a few lawyers and (unless something radically changed in the past year) I'm pretty sure it's not possible to legally obtain the passport in 9 months
none of these options are legal lol

This is just via corruption and I assume AnoncryptoOTC is of a Russian-speaking background, with ties in those countries. For example CIS citizens can obtain Kyrgyz passport for as little as $10,000

Reactions: AnonymousCryptoOTC
Cambodia passport with new name, takes about 10 to 30 days, only need a clean criminal record (or relatively clean it is something that can be talked about) but costs 300k. No advance payment required, escrow.
Cambodia is non CRS and dosen't tax personal income that is not from Cambodian, work nor foreign pensions, nor foreign sourced income and you can easily open USD bank accounts with high interest rates. Also it's a nice, safe, tropical country with low cost of living and a booming economy.
Chinese people use this route very often.

Cambodia passport with new name, takes about 10 to 30 days, only need a clean criminal record (or relatively clean it is something that can be talked about) but costs 300k. No advance payment required, escrow.
Cambodia is non CRS and dosen't tax personal income that is not from Cambodian, work nor foreign pensions, nor foreign sourced income and you can easily open USD bank accounts with high interest rates. Also it's a nice, safe, tropical country with low cost of living and a booming economy.
Chinese people use this route very often.
I remember when it was just 50K. Though it's not of much use outside of Cambodia.

Chinese mostly do it for the ability to acquire real estate in their name, as foreigners can't own land or real estate otherwise (yeah, there are condos that are possible, and lease contracts or created companies to hold real estate). Though slowly it looks like Cambodia, or at least Sihanoukville (or "Westport"as the Chinese call it) is Chinese mafia central.

I remember when it was just 50K. Though it's not of much use outside of Cambodia.

Chinese mostly do it for the ability to acquire real estate in their name, as foreigners can't own land or real estate otherwise (yeah, there are condos that are possible, and lease contracts or created companies to hold real estate). Though slowly it looks like Cambodia, or at least Sihanoukville (or "Westport"as the Chinese call it) is Chinese mafia central.
Yeah, i remember that too.
But back in the day it also used to be a much dodgier process with far too many scammers.
Now it is substantially more reliable as you go trough bank escrows and not cash on hand. Also you get a letter from the office of the king that works as your birth certificate in case you lose the passport/ID.
Still people need some hookups to get it but now it is a safe procedure.