Our valued sponsor

International bank account remotely with Major banks

robbystyle

Feb 17, 2020
Visit site
Hi

There are major banks which offer international bank accounts remotely for non residents?

Requirements.

1)No need to visit and reside.

2)Minimum balace to deposit is not a problem.

3) Any residents in any countries are available

4) Banks are major and big and famous

5) No need to verify the source of wealth.

Depending on amount $1M, there are plenty who will open remotely. For amounts sub $1M it now depends on jurisdiction but easy done just takes 2/3 weeks.

Yes, but the existing bank account might be not the source of the money. You need to show them initial source of the money to your account(like company dividends, real estate revenues, stock revenues etc).

Yes, but the existing bank account might be not the source of the money. You need to show them initial source of the money to your account(like company dividends, real estate revenues, stock revenues etc).
Hi
I meant that I will use my existing bank accounts (already opened).
Because new banks require the source of funds to open an account and existing banks will not ask about it.
As I said before, the profit from forex trading will not be accepted by new banks for the source of funds.Also they do not permit the trading or investment as the purpose of account opening.

If you are willing to deposit at least 2-5 million EUR / USD / CHF, I know about some.. There is no onw which woll not be asking about source of funds. But they will help you to prepare some paperwork..
So you may post who it is, otherwise it is in contradiction with the forum rules and is considered self - promotion which is not allowed.

Your post only calls for people to contact you and serve no other purpose.