Our valued sponsor

International Trading Co

Int Sales49

Dec 1, 2016
Visit site
Dear Fellows
I am planning to set up an offshore structure to trade commodities. According to the customers I deal with, I need to have a company in a jurisdiction with good reputation.
- Could you recommend me who could be a good company to use for offshore company formation.
- Which jurisdiction is the most attractive for this type of business regarding taxes?
- I need to have the maximum possible privacy.
Your advice would be much appreciated
Thanks in advance
MP

I'm not sure but for what you are looking for it seems to me a Cyprus company will be the best option if privacy is of high priority as well as reputation of the country.

If privacy wasn't a requirement in your above list I would have recommend to look into something like Ireland or Malta or even Liechtenstein but all these jurisdictions provide almost no privacy at all.

Reactions: cosmo and I'mRobot
You may elaborate a little OP!

UK is not bad for reputation similar to Ireland! You just don't have any provacy any longer there!

Could you recommend me who could be a good company to use for offshore company formation.
- Which jurisdiction is the most attractive for this type of business regarding taxes?
- I need to have the maximum possible privacy.
I would say that a Cyprus Company is the only right choice in your situation. Not because every thread is almost about the same jurisdiction here but more because it is a flexible entity to work with. If you need privacy you can do that with a CYP Company, if you want to do legal tax planning you can do that, if you want to operate Worldwide you can do that and not banks or payment processors will limit your options to navigate your business.