Our valued sponsor

Introduction to new partnered offshore banks, read more here if interested!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes we are working every day on extending our partnership network, we will announce it here when there are news. Any particular you were ineterested in?

I have been over the list and found a few banks I want to try to open an account for our business with. Will be in touch today to get things started.
Your welcome.. just submit a ticket if you need assistance or use this form, /contact-us.html

Last edited:
Terrific list. Thank you.

CIM Banque in Switzerland have good customer service and been giving me positive vibes in terms of the opening of a personal bank account.

I've now been through several hoops with them. However, now they are saying that they can only carry out their compliance checks etc. AFTER an initial deposit of at least either €5,000 or $5,000 has been made. They have stated this would be refunded if I was rejected (as I have been with other banks), but I've usually found it very difficult to get money back from organisations after I've paid them and therefore I'm highly cynical.

How fussy are CIM Banque compared to other banks in terms of their compliance checks and KYC requirements?

If rejected, have folks here received their initial deposit back and how much of an ordeal has it been to get funds returned?

Last but not least, how would you rate CIM Banque overall? Is their online banking any good in terms of being able to transfer funds abroad?

Thank you!

Well, if you are going through the process at your own to avoid pay us for this service you will face issues like that, it's not always advisable to try such games.

That said, they are a great bank and everything is working for the clients we have helped to setup with the bank.

Most often the Cyprus banks are the easiest to open an account with, other than that, Latvia and Mauritius are easy to open accounts with as well. Typically a package containing a Seychelles company + Cyprus account is what people choose.

They don't accept any Pharmacy nor Adult business, it's very difficult to find any bank onshore / offshore that will accept such business at all.

This is an outdated thread... I have closed it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Threads