Our valued sponsor

Investment Poland/Ukraine

I don't know what you guys "from the west" expect - there is basically no difference between Russians and Ukrainians in mentality
the fact that one mafia invaded the territory controlled by the other one doesn't make Ukrainian people any different/better out of sudden - people of both countries are slaves (just like yourself in the rest of the world), what is different is the individual level of brainwashing and self-identification, so called national pride (just like yourself in the rest of the world)
I don't know what rat from east expect ... exactly there's big difference, they don't want to be part of communist country full of degenerate people.

Reactions: Marshal
I don't know what you guys "from the west" expect - there is basically no difference between Russians and Ukrainians in mentality
the fact that one mafia invaded the territory controlled by the other one doesn't make Ukrainian people any different/better out of sudden - people of both countries are slaves (just like yourself in the rest of the world), what is different is the individual level of brainwashing and self-identification, so called national pride (just like yourself in the rest of the world)
#BASED AF! rof/% rof/%

Disclaimer: I'm 100% from the West, but I know EXACTLY what @void means:cool: I, for one, welcome individuals like @void in my life to remind me that
  1. Santa Claus does NOT exist
  2. The government is NOT here to help us.
  3. The tax office is NOT trying to help me save on taxes notwithstanding what their website motto is :oops:
  4. The 20-year-old college bikini model girl and her other dozen bikini model friends are NOT in love with our +50-year-old's "youthful" look
  5. Don't get married to #3 even with a prenup stupi#21
  6. It doesn't matter if #3 is from the USA, Germany, Russia, Iran, China, Japan, the UK, Italy etc etc. Just don't do it!smi(&%
  7. Ad infinitum... :cool:

I don't know what rat from east expect ... exactly there's big difference, they don't want to be part of communist country full of degenerate people.
I'm NOT convinced that @void was alluding that Eastern people are better people than Western people. There are horrible people in every country, every corner, every race, every gender, etc around the world. It's human nature.

We, the West, just have a much better-documented history of being the aggressors. Of course, being the victors does help write our history in a positive light and channel the narrative to our desired beliefs.

Seriously, in thousands of years, has any one country or "gang of people" written a history book claiming they were "the bad ones and acted in an evil way and should be punished"? :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Where do they get euros from? This is an enemy currency for them. Moreover, their own currency "ubl" is already being traded for more than 100 "ubls" per Euro. I think soon there will be 1000. And yes, what they buy there is all illegal deals. They will be terminated in the future.
Illegal deals for whom? Eurof*gs? They won’t last for long with the current price of energy. Just a failed continent for tourists.

Worth listen to Lukashenko ? What kind of drugs are you using ? Jesus christ :D
Do you listen Blinken?

Reactions: jafo

If you guys would just know how much RE are being sold to the western oligarchs and institutions.

Also it seems you have a clear misunderstanding of the relationship between USA and Russia.
You still belive in the fairytale story that russia and usa are enemies ?

Let me teach some history maybe.
How did the soviet union has been created and by whom and why

In the early 20 century the richest family on the earth were the russian Romanov's.
Their treasurer was the old J P Morgan.
What he did was sending Trutzky from Canada with a lot of money to europe where he used the ideology of Lenin to start the "red revolution" in russia which was a putsch in reality.They killed "ALL" Romanovs so J P Morgan could keep their fortune.
They installed communism by placing their own people and controlling everything.
So the fairytale story that the capitalist and communist were enemies was a blatant lie for the crowd to be able to control them.
They were never real enemies.Just 2 forms of society ideas competing each other who is the best.
Both in control directly or indirectly by bankers.

Today both are no real enemies too.
You need to understand they cowork on topics both sides agree which is the fast majority.However both sides are competing for being more powerfull.
Putin and his old soviet group who are supporting him want a russia which will be an equal power to usa,However they agree on the totalitarian crap.
USA prefers a russia which is under the control of the USA like in the time where Jelzin was russian President.They still have their people in russia trying to kick out the post soviet union group to get into power and keep working on US being the sole major power.

Putin is for us the bad boy and in BRICS the US are the bad boys.Ukraine is nothing more but the realisation of a multi polar new world USA and BRICS agreed already in 2012.Till 2012 there was an economic battle since US wanted a UNI polar monetary system giving them the control of the world via money.BRICS denied to accept it and there was a economic battle for over a decade which the US/EU lost and which leaded they gave up the idea of a unipolar monetary system in 2012.
So today what you see is nothing else but the transformation of the world into the system they agreed back in 2012 where the CNY will get the second world reserve currency beside the usd and splitting the world into 3 major blocks.

A simple question do you really belive the smartest think tanks of the US would allow europe and themself killing their econemy and transfering wealth if they were in a real battle with BRICS ?
Come on you can't be so naive.Who would destroy its own country if the battle would be real ?Who would make the nonsense lockdowns make the fastes way of rates hikes to destroy their own econemy etc.

Lukaschenko said today that russia has done their goals in ukraine and is ready for negotations.They have only east ukraine.Oh what a coincidence.Israel not support Ukraine because of Russia.What a coincidence.
BlackRock and Co buying everything in ukraine.What a hughe coincident.

The BRICS currency attack how they call it is nothing more than ALL governments in the world establishing the CNY as a second world currency.US is helping with it as it could announce anytime to implement the same kind of currency backed/linked by real gold they have.And yes they still have it.
But they don't do it why ?Because the goal is to get CNY up as agreed with the BRICS and second is to make a historic wealth transfer.
With the BRICS implementing the currency as first it will devalue the USD because of their yearly trade excess of 1 trillion USD which will lead in the end in skyrocketing commodities and the second high inflation.

Btw some insider knowledge Putin and the CEO of Goldmansachs are best friends.

Here ukrainians in KIEV

War must be tragic there.
Its all about east ukraine.
And about west ukraine.By international law part of it is still Poland because after WW2 russia gave this part of poland to ukraine under their administration only.

BlackRock and JPMorgan Chase are helping the Ukrainian government set up a reconstruction bank to steer public seed capital into rebuilding projects that can attract hundreds of billions of dollars in private investment.The Ukraine Development Fund remains in the planning stages and is not expected to fully launch until the end of hostilities with Russia.

Last edited:
Btw russians now buying appartments in mariupol for 20-30k euro
where did you read about this and how do they buy these properties? Is it possible to buy online / remote ca#"!

Some insider news from a high ranked polish guy Mariusz M.
Based on his claims ASA Investments is giving cheap loans to everyone who wants to invest (company owners)
from 1 million EUR plus (poland,czech,hungary,ukraine,russia) for 1/3 of interest rates which banks are offering.
The polish group was very sceptical what would be the benefit for that group who claims to have unlimited funding and who also showed proof with pictures together with ukr president and russian generals.
Since polish people had a lot of scam affairs they told them in poland noone is going to take this kind of loans (they were offered provision for every loan taker they can get).

So the people loaning money told them they are not interrested in profit and that everyone can keep the benfefit from these loans if they succeed.However failed projects (including failed financial situation) will lead that that company and its know how will be transfered to the ASA group.
They claimed the elite decided to increase standards in poland/ukraine/czech/hungary/russia to the standard of germany and that local politicans have no say.

It's based on an interview from a high ranked polish guy who worked for the government and who was responsible for research of economic crimes.

Ahh and a final note one of the group told the polish guy that he also served in the jewish military showing indirectly to which group he belongs.

Of course take it with a praise of salt.
However seeing all the investments in poland over the last 12 months it would match with observations

P.P.S The interviewer have been soon after the release of the interview been killed.
What is also interresting is the fact that all these countries have VERY high interrest rates.

Last edited:
Reactions: jafo