Our valued sponsor

Investment Poland/Ukraine

Pro Member
Apr 10, 2021
Panama
Visit site
A friend of mine is preparing an agency with buying opportunities in poland and west ukraine.
They will be merged into one country or under polish administration.
Once the war is over both will be flooded with funding from europe and the US because Poland is getting now the main block country against east (russia) like west germany against east germany and czecheslovakia in the past.
EU already announced big funding for that purpose.
Poland has now green signal from the US to demand big recompensation from germany of 1 trilllion USD.Of course that is a BS claim but reality is there will be a transfer of wealth as Poland is getting the new major alliance/vasal of the USA and will be the major winner in europe after the end of recession.

If somebody would like to get his contact just send me a PM and i will forward it to you.

A friend of mine is preparing an agency with buying opportunities in poland and west ukraine.
Once the war is over both will be flooded with funding from europe and the US because Poland is getting now the main block country against east (russia) like west germany against east germany and czecheslovakia in the past.
Poland has now green signal from the US to demand big recompensation from germany of 1 trilllion USD.Of course that is a BS claim but reality is there will be a transfer of wealth as Poland is getting the new major alliance/vasal of the USA and will be the major winner in europe after the end of recession.

If somebody would like to get his contact just send me a PM and i will forward it to you.
What parts of Ukraine does Russia get? And what does Poland get? Former Galicia?

You really take this seriously, don't you?
Yes.
I just need to look who is buying all the assets from all the people and i know if its true or not

Btw russians now buying appartments in mariupol for 20-30k euro

If you just make a research you will find these claims starting from 2019 fron diffrent sources
and if you know history a bit you will know that zionist wanted ukraine for a very long time because of its fertile land

from 2017 when the plan was made public

Last edited:
Yes.
I just need to look who is buying all the assets from all the people and i know if its true or not

And you think it's a wise thing to do? The war is still on and Mariupol is very close to the front line. Look at what russians did in Bakhmut, Popasna, Avdiyivka and so on. There's literally nothing left. If you like gamble then ok, otherwise stay away for now.

Yes.

If you just make a research you will find these claims starting from 2019 fron diffrent sources
and if you know history a bit you will know that zionist wanted ukraine for a very long time because of its fertile land

from 2017 when the plan was made public
Where do they get euros from? This is an enemy currency for them. Moreover, their own currency "ubl" is already being traded for more than 100 "ubls" per Euro. I think soon there will be 1000. And yes, what they buy there is all illegal deals. They will be terminated in the future.

You understand the likelihood of Russia allowing Poland to capture Western Ukraine is zero. Unless there is some type of agreement amongst the Russians and Poles for allowing Poland to have western Ukraine.

Same garbage as when countries like Estonia, Lithuania and Latvia with a 5,000 volunteer member army, with basically no air force, no navy, no tank brigades etc... make the same threats.
Lukashenko had an interview with a Ukranian reporter about this exact topic few days ago. Worth a listen.
Not trying to be pro-Russia here, but use common sense.

Ultimately, your friend is probably going to pocket the money and tell investors that due to the political situation the funds have been lost. Typical, eastern european strategy.

Unless you want to loose your money, stay far away.

Last edited:
You understand the likelihood of Russia allowing Poland to capture Western Ukraine is zero. Unless there is some type of agreement amongst the Russians and Poles for allowing Poland to have western Ukraine.

Same garbage as when countries like Estonia, Lithuania and Latvia with a 5,000 volunteer member army, with basically no air force, no navy, no tank brigades etc... make the same threats.
Lukashenko had an interview with a Ukranian reporter about this exact topic few days ago. Worth a listen.
Not trying to be pro-Russia here, but use common sense.

Ultimately, your friend is probably going to pocket the money and tell investors that due to the political situation the funds have been lost. Typical, eastern european strategy.
Worth listen to Lukashenko ? What kind of drugs are you using ? Jesus christ :D

• Haha
Reactions: Marshal
I don't know what you guys "from the west" expect - there is basically no difference between Russians and Ukrainians in mentality
the fact that one mafia invaded the territory controlled by the other one doesn't make Ukrainian people any different/better out of sudden - people of both countries are slaves (just like yourself in the rest of the world), what is different is the individual level of brainwashing and self-identification, so called national pride (just like yourself in the rest of the world)