Our valued sponsor

asdasdasd123

BANNED MEMBER
Apr 25, 2020
Visit site
Hi all, first sorry, but my English is not perfect, because this isn't my main language. (Main: Hungarian)

So, I'm a local software key seller, currently I not reported my business in anywhere and do this without a company, so I don't give invoice to my customers. In the future, I want to legalize this thing, so want clean money. But this plan is not possible, because I buy the keys without invoice (So when the NAV (Local tax authority) I not able to show any invoice about where the keys are from. How possible to legalize my keys?

This is a working way?:
I create an offshore company, and with the offshore I buy the keys from my seller, and sell for myself with an invoice. It is possible? After this, I have invoice from my keys and everyone happy?

I want to hear every idea, thanks, and have a good day :)

You live in one of the lowest taxed countries in the EU. Just form a local company and pay the 9% CIT and register for VAT. Do business like any other local company.

Don't waste your time with an offshore company. It's not going to work long term. Any offshore company you own and control will become tax resident in Hungary and have to pay Hungarian tax anyway.

Yes, this is the plan, I want to form a Kft (Hungarian version of LTD), but I need an offshore (Or something else untreacable) company to legalize my software keys (Give invoice for myself). Currently I get the keys from an another seller, he not give any invoice, but I don't want to search for an another seller.

Just find another supplier who can provide you with an invoice.....

This idea you have that you will create an offshore company where you don´t need to audit is just not worth the trouble. First of all you will have so many headaches trying to explain why you are sending money to your own offshore company. Good luck finding banks etc....

"Just find another supplier who can provide you with an invoice..... "
Yeah, but keys with invoice is more expensive. Planned for long-term, the offshore company is more cost efficient (I want to sell keys with invoice for other sellers, there would be a demand for it and this makes more money, or not?

"explain why you are sending money to your own offshore company"
But who ask this question? If I good right, nobody knows who own the offshore company. The tax authority only see I payed X USD to a company with unknown owner, right?

"Just find another supplier who can provide you with an invoice..... "
Yeah, but keys with invoice is more expensive. Planned for long-term, the offshore company is more cost efficient (I want to sell keys with invoice for other sellers, there would be a demand for it and this makes more money, or not?

"explain why you are sending money to your own offshore company"
But who ask this question? If I good right, nobody knows who own the offshore company. The tax authority only see I payed X USD to a company with unknown owner, right?

Hmm okay, so anybody have an idea for this case? Offshore is worth it? Or another idea?

Latest Threads