Our valued sponsor

IPTV servers - high power required, anyone know where to get them?

cuno

Mentor Group Lifetime
Dec 21, 2021
Visit site
I'm into researching IPTV server setup for a new business venture to make some money.

Reading Google have banned the word IPTV I can't find any good providers offering servers for this purpose. Some read about to rent a server with credits, but I don't know where?

Reactions: belarus
I know they used to allow these but that was 10 or 11 years ago.
That's many years after all.

I found a few from a group I have been lurking with

With these you are renting space at their server and you can resell it, that is much easier and secure compared to if you setup your own server from the basic and up.

you send that box to co-locate hosting and start your IPTV service?
No , normal providers wont accept it . The box is used to encode video inputs and broadcast them .

Its used if you want your own streams . I don't know if you want to just resell or have your own hardware and infrastructure

If you need technical help/consultation you can contact me in dm .

Last edited:
I'm into researching IPTV server setup for a new business venture to make some money.

Reading Google have banned the word IPTV I can't find any good providers offering servers for this purpose. Some read about to rent a server with credits, but I don't know where?
I know a datacenter in Europe which could provide servers for that.

Last edited by a moderator:
I know a datacenter in Europe which could provide servers for that. PM me if interested.
just post the data center here, that will help everyone who is looking for the same!