Our valued sponsor

Is Advcash a decent choice still for crypto -> ATM in EU, UK, and USA?

here2learn

Dec 15, 2019
Visit site
Title has the main question, also anyone have experience of doing this and knows how much they sting you on the exchange % from crypto to FIAT and aqlso withdrawal fees?

Last Q - anyone had them ship a cad to a different country to the one they registered with?

Thanks!

What also concerns me is they state that for crypto deposits, they using their own 'internal conversion rates' -> Anyone used Advcash and found out what the fees actually are like taking into account thius hidden rate for crypto-to-fiat transfer?, roughly?

Reactions: uplana
I'm using them on a daily basis with all their fees and all the features they offer.

Actually AdvCash is not cheap at all but it works and works very well for me for years! No single issue with them, no bulls**t questions no nothing.

They charge aprox €10 to exchange 100 euro to crypto or crypto to fiat - you have to calculate about 10% in exchange fees so they charge 1€ to load your debit card.

For low budget runners or people seek a cheap solution this is not for them. For people that look for a valid long term solution this is the s**t. You need to have a good profit margin to use them.

Starting April 1st 2021, these new conditions will apply to your ADV Europe card:

• single/per day load limit increased from 3,000 EUR/USD to 5,000 EUR/USD

• currency exchange (FX) fee decreased from 2.99% to 2.95%

• card issue/replace fee 19.95 EUR/USD

• load fee 0.95%, min fee 1 EUR/USD

• unload from card to wallet fee 1 EUR/USD

• card inactivity fee charged after 3 months of not loading or using the card *

• card blocked after 6 months of inactivity, reactivation fee charged to unblock *

* After you do not load or use your ADV Europe card for 3 months, we start charging a small monthly fee of 2 EUR/USD for the 4th, 5th and 6th months of inactivity. Card loads are blocked when 7th month of inactivity begins, reactivation fee charged to unblock. Just load your ADV Europe card or pay with it at least once a month to keep the card active and avoid fees.

-> they even get more expensive. It's a solution for questionable business because nowbody with a legit business / earnings is willing to loose 10%+ on his funds. They know what's going on and therefore rip you off with the fees.

They are reliable and not many questions ask but they are not that reliable anymore like in the past - they start playing funny games with you as soon as you use something else as the Crypto and Card service they provide.

Reactions: Singa
They are reliable and not many questions ask but they are not that reliable anymore like in the past - they start playing funny games with you as soon as you use something else as the Crypto and Card service they provide.
you must try harder, it is a vertical lie uttered for its own gain.

Reactions: Nasters
I exchanged with a guy from localbitcoins at 5% and he said that if we exchange on daily basis he can do 3-4% and even drive to me to deliver cash, if you live in a big city I recommend localbitcoins, with sites like advcash im always scared that they ban me for some stupid reason and take my money

Reactions: JohnnyDoe and Fred
I exchanged with a guy from localbitcoins at 5% and he said that if we exchange on daily basis he can do 3-4% and even drive to me to deliver cash, if you live in a big city I recommend localbitcoins, with sites like advcash im always scared that they ban me for some stupid reason and take my money
That's it.

I don't think you have to be scared - AdvCash is reliable since a very long time.

It's simply the fee - I mean even if you have a big margin who want to pay 100.000 USD in fees for a 1M$ Crypto cashout that runs a legit business? Nobody.

Reactions: Singa and Edge
I'm using them on a daily basis with all their fees and all the features they offer.

Actually AdvCash is not cheap at all but it works and works very well for me for years! No single issue with them, no bulls**t questions no nothing.

They charge aprox €10 to exchange 100 euro to crypto or crypto to fiat - you have to calculate about 10% in exchange fees so they charge 1€ to load your debit card.

For low budget runners or people seek a cheap solution this is not for them. For people that look for a valid long term solution this is the s**t. You need to have a good profit margin to use them.
Still - with large amounts 10% is a lot?

So if I did say, even a medium amount like $20k in a month, would that be $2k in their fees, then? Seems a lot no? Almost bordering on government taxation sort of rates!

Or am I misunderstanding something here? Is it cheaper for larger transactions? Maybe @ADV could explain? Just not keen on #trying' it with a larger sum to then find out what the fees are, as too late then... been charged by then!

So if I did say, even a medium amount like $20k in a month, would that be $2k in their fees, then? Seems a lot no? Almost bordering on government taxation sort of rates!
true, but there are good reasons for why they are worth to use.

There is not even a single negative review about them here or there, they play the game right.
It is a pity that people only look out for their own benefit.
true, but if you have a business to run you sometimes have to use sneaky tricks. I don't mind but play fair :)

There is not even a single negative review about them here or there, they play the game right.

true, but if you have a business to run you sometimes have to use sneaky tricks. I don't mind but play fair :)
It ‘a a pity they don’t give discounts for larger amounts ...

Worth it for ease of use maybe, but tbh 10% is more like a tax than a fee, especially on $xx'xxx monthly amounts. Is it really 10% for amounts like this?

10% is not a commission, that's f*****g robbery. ADVCash is another EMI part of East European Mafia like all the others.

Just check people's reviews about ADVCash freezing and blocking accounts for no reason. Just avoid EMIs or anything managed by those East European EX Soviet Communist KGB losers. First in Gibraltar, now in Belize and jumping from shithole to shithole to keep their dark scheme working. In the middle they had their services suspended by Mastercard of course.

I've been using ADV cash for few weeks now without any issues.

But I can't really seem to understand the 10% fee you are talking about. I've never experienced something like this with ADV cash.
I know that if you deposit bitcoin or other non stable coins they do charge few % but for example if you deposit USDT they only charge 1 USD. So if you deposit 1000 USDT you will get 999 USD into your balance. For deposits in other currencies using tether for example EUR they seem to charge around 1%. I got no idea where are you guys getting the 10% fee from.

Although I do dislike their marketing strategy and their attempts to hide the fees. When you're making the deposit it always shows you 0% deposit fee which is not always true. Same with currency conversion - they will tell you that they charge 0% but they won't tell you that they are using their "own rate" which is couple % in their favor.

I've been using ADV cash for few weeks now without any issues.

But I can't really seem to understand the 10% fee you are talking about. I've never experienced something like this with ADV cash.
I know that if you deposit bitcoin or other non stable coins they do charge few % but for example if you deposit USDT they only charge 1 USD. So if you deposit 1000 USDT you will get 999 USD into your balance. For deposits in other currencies using tether for example EUR they seem to charge around 1%. I got no idea where are you guys getting the 10% fee from.

Although I do dislike their marketing strategy and their attempts to hide the fees. When you're making the deposit it always shows you 0% deposit fee which is not always true. Same with currency conversion - they will tell you that they charge 0% but they won't tell you that they are using their "own rate" which is couple % in their favor.
Hey. Thanks for your post. I think the 10% fee being discussed is someone worked out that the difference between what they sent to ADV and what they got out via the debit card, worked out a 10% difference. Possibly due to their 'internal conversion' maybe?

So, if you deposit USD or USDC then it's a fixed 1USD? Interesting. I wonder if that's the same for other currencies (EUR for example).

Have you worked their currency conversion out before? It's the unknown fees that put me off (THEIR 'OWN RATE') - tbh I suspect it makes most people more cautious - it would surely be better for them if they said what they rate was, otherwise it's sort-of like a 'blank check' !

But on the whole, you have been happy with them? Do you use their card to withdraw from ATM?

Thank you!

Hey. Thanks for your post. I think the 10% fee being discussed is someone worked out that the difference between what they sent to ADV and what they got out via the debit card, worked out a 10% difference. Possibly due to their 'internal conversion' maybe?
I can't really imagine how would that be possible.
So, if you deposit USD or USDC then it's a fixed 1USD? Interesting. I wonder if that's the same for other currencies (EUR for example).
I only tried USDT and if the deposit was in USD then they charged only 1 USD fee. I also tried EUR and fee worked out to be around 1%.
Have you worked their currency conversion out before? It's the unknown fees that put me off (THEIR 'OWN RATE') - tbh I suspect it makes most people more cautious - it would surely be better for them if they said what they rate was, otherwise it's sort-of like a 'blank check' !
I've only done currency conversion using card (for example you have EUR card and you make purchase in CAD) and fee was around 3% as they advertise. I have not done currency conversion directly in wallet but I checked it couple times and it was always couple % different than what you should get. At least they always show you how much you're getting before you make the conversion so you can calculate the fee yourself but I don't really like it.
But on the whole, you have been happy with them? Do you use their card to withdraw from ATM?

Thank you!
Yes overall I'm happy. I have corporate account with them and account opening process was really easy and fast without any questions asked. I have not used card to withdraw from ATM as I am still waiting for physical card delivery but I don't really plan on making ATM withdrawals. So far I have only used their virtual cards which always worked well without any issues.

Reactions: Almouk
I just noticed that the guy who said that they charge 10% used 100€ withdrawal as example. That's a very bad example as it's such a low amount and they have fix fees. Card ATM withdrawal has a fee of 2€ which in this case works out to be 2% but if you're withdrawing the maximum daily limit 2500€ then it's less than 0.1%. Let's say that he's depositing btc which has fee around 3% which can be avoided by depositing stable coins. If he also does currency conversion (which not everyone does) that's another few % and load fee 1% so in that case it can work out to be around 10%. But if you optimize it then you should be able to get it done for 1-3%.

I just noticed that the guy who said that they charge 10% used 100€ withdrawal as example. That's a very bad example as it's such a low amount and they have fix fees. Card ATM withdrawal has a fee of 2€ which in this case works out to be 2% but if you're withdrawing the maximum daily limit 2500€ then it's less than 0.1%. Let's say that he's depositing btc which has fee around 3% which can be avoided by depositing stable coins. If he also does currency conversion (which not everyone does) that's another few % and load fee 1% so in that case it can work out to be around 10%. But if you optimize it then you should be able to get it done for 1-3%.
Ahhhh that makes perfect sense!

Thanks for explaining it all! I can see now, how he got to the 10% when you lay it out like that, nice - thanks for taking the time, seriously, appreciated!

So basically if funds were in, say, Coinbase, then best to change any crypto to USD or a stablecoin/usdec, then deposit THAT into ADVcash. And if withdrawing via atm, do larger sums, that way the fixed-rate per withdrawal isn't too bad at all, and you're not using the advcash currency conversion.

Hmmm can you deposit EUR, USD, and GBP with advcash? (sorry, USD you said, the others? I travel a lot... when there's no covid, anyway!).

ONE last question - for the corp account, how much verification was there? Any video stuff or just scan your docs and send a selfie etc?

Thanks again for sharing your thoughts - I owe you a digital beer!

Reactions: Almouk

Latest Threads