Our valued sponsor

Is Advcash a decent choice still for crypto -> ATM in EU, UK, and USA?

The information is all public, you can check it yourself.

Currently in the Sell Crypto section you'd get 43,479.83 EUR to your wallet for 1 BTC, a plastic card for the EU costs 19.95 EUR, each card load is 0.95%, daily load limit is 3,000 EUR, monthly load limit is 20,000 EUR, 1 ATM withdrawal is 1.99 EUR, single ATM withdrawal 500, daily ATM limit is 2,500.

Withdrawals to external Visa/MC cards are 5 EUR + 3% with a 5,000 EUR single transaction limit, 10,000 EUR per day and 30,000 EUR per month per single card limits.
Ok, thanks , how much % less I get for my BTC typically ? 2 % , 5% ?

The information is all public, you can check it yourself.

Currently in the Sell Crypto section you'd get 43,479.83 EUR to your wallet for 1 BTC, a plastic card for the EU costs 19.95 EUR, each card load is 0.95%, daily load limit is 3,000 EUR, monthly load limit is 20,000 EUR, 1 ATM withdrawal is 1.99 EUR, single ATM withdrawal 500, daily ATM limit is 2,500.

Withdrawals to external Visa/MC cards are 5 EUR + 3% with a 5,000 EUR single transaction limit, 10,000 EUR per day and 30,000 EUR per month per single card limits.

Ok, thanks , how much % less I get for my BTC typically ? 2 % , 5% ?

BTC sell price

But as @ADV has explained to me before (If I understand this right), if you want to exchange BTC to FIAT you CAN do what you say:
- Withdraw BTC to ADVC & convert there to your FIAT & withdraw

But also test agasint:
- COnverting the BTC to FIAT or USDC in an exchange - perhaps converting during a BTC hourly high or something, and withdraw the FAIT or USDC to ADVC... that way you'll get their card & any other fees etc, but won't concern yourself with their internal conversion rate.

@ADV can you confirm I got the above correct?

@ADV can you confirm I got the above correct?

Sure, it's a good idea to explore the several possible ways to move your funds to see which one is better for you.

You indeed can deposit crypto to your Advcash account and get fiat balance (sell crypto), or you can convert crypto to a stablecoin or to fiat elsewhere, and then make a fiat or stablecoin deposit.

Besides, our exchange rate really isn't that bad, the Coin Tick app for mac OS shows me $58,750 for 1 BTC at this very moment, while our sell crypto section offers $58,172 which is less than 1%.

Reactions: troubled soul
Sure, it's a good idea to explore the several possible ways to move your funds to see which one is better for you.

You indeed can deposit crypto to your Advcash account and get fiat balance (sell crypto), or you can convert crypto to a stablecoin or to fiat elsewhere, and then make a fiat or stablecoin deposit.

Besides, our exchange rate really isn't that bad, the Coin Tick app for mac OS shows me $58,750 for 1 BTC at this very moment, while our sell crypto section offers $58,172 which is less than 1%.

i checked live price of BTC with your exchange rate at least 10 times , it is always around 3.3 % , where do you get that 1%ns2

i checked live price of BTC with your exchange rate at least 10 times , it is always around 3.3 % , where do you get that 1%ns2
no one said that they are cheap, but they were good in the past now they are useless.

What changed?
Alot of changed in regards to the debit cards you don't have any longer, KYC checks which got much more like any other EMI and even more.

Anyway, I still like your service and it is worth for anyone who seek CRS freedom to apply for an account with your guys.

Just bring back debit cards, it is a must.

Do you offer physical cards again?

Latest Threads